Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music You're Listening To

(09-02-2023, 12:23 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:

Andrew sure was a gem.  He had the whole package.  singer, songwriter, played many instruments very well and was a talented producer as well.  I have several albums from Bryndle, an awesome group that was made up of Andrew Gold, Karla Bonoff, Kenny Edwards, and Wendy Waldman.  They all wrote and sang and had a great harmony.

A happy Sunday morning to one and all!

I don't think Hank done it this way, and I don't think I'm gonna do Alamaze the proverbial "this way."

What about you? Are you an Alamaze Outlaw? Or do you tow the line and lug that big old rulebook around with you, everywhere that you go in Alamaze?

My wife is not a fan of this song? Me? I love the living crap out of it!

They were a great band.
(09-04-2023, 09:35 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:

My wife is not a fan of this song? Me? I love the living crap out of it!

They were a great band.  I still love to hear "Bus Stop,"  what a great song.