Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5663 - Full Diplomacy

(09-21-2023, 11:38 PM)Calidor Wrote: Anyone want to trade?

Food?  Gold? Artifacts?  Mean words?

I have food that I can let you have. But it's not long before the turn processes.

Ahh I meant next turn. At the pace people post I figured I'd be lucky to get a response over the next few days Smile

(09-22-2023, 01:52 AM)Calidor Wrote: Ahh I meant next turn.  At the pace people post I figured I'd be lucky to get a response over the next few days Smile

I understand where you're coming from on that.

Who wants to be friends?

I am lonely.

Maybe we should split into east vs west or north vs south and just have at it?

Greetings All,

The Red Dragon is alive and welcomes any and all correspondence be it public or private (wfrankenhoff@msn.com). To my Underworld and Dwarven neighbors in Stormgate and Pellinor: I do not have any further designs in the regions. Might I suggest we live and let live with the existing split of population centers?

Cheers,

Morgan Kane

P.S. Took me a bit to figure out how to become active again on the forum Smile

(10-01-2023, 08:49 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Greetings All,

The Red Dragon is alive and welcomes any and all correspondence be it public or private (wfrankenhoff@msn.com). To my Underworld and Dwarven neighbors in Stormgate and Pellinor: I do not have any further designs in the regions. Might I suggest we live and let live with the existing split of population centers?

Cheers,

Morgan Kane

P.S. Took me a bit to figure out how to become active again on the forum Smile

Greetings o most mighty of dragon kings! We hobbi...er, halflings to your west quake in terror at your might! Please don't eat us.

Dwarven King,

I believed my offer of a live and let live policy with regards to population centers in Pellinor was more than fair, especially given Pellinor marked your second region. I was disappointed to see your emissaries trying to seize control of my city in the region. As a result, two of your barons now reside in my jail. However, I am willing to forgive the transgression and release your emissaries in exchange for a pledge of non-aggression from you. Otherwise, I would be forced to assume hostile intentions...

The Eternal Rex

WTB 60,000 food.

Hello Underworld.

I'm posting this in advance of the turn running so you know that I know what you are up to. I have prepared. If you would like to reconsider I can redeploy assets in motion. The ball is in your court.

FreeTrader AKA World Peace Fan