Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5728 Full Diplomacy
I mean...I'm a pretty GOOD druid...I don't know about the GREAT druid business...I did sublet part of the forest to Walmart for a parking lot...

(10-11-2023, 09:06 AM)luty Wrote: I mean...I'm a pretty GOOD druid...I don't know about the GREAT druid business...I did sublet part of the forest to Walmart for a parking lot...

Now that is just funny. But Walmart does have a camping section!
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Turn 2 is due early tomorrow morning, like 1 a.m.  and there are a heap of players  (6) that have not used the ready button.  This game has a 1 week turn around.  Did people forget?

All - It appears that the Eleven player in Krynn is not playing.  He is a new player and may never have started the game.

John has asked me to post this and see if there is anyone out there who would pick up the position? 

We are working on turn 3 and it is due Sunday.  This is a one full week turn around with full communications.

Positions are:

Rulers in this Campaign:
        Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                  Ruled By

AL    The Crown Islands(1)    The Experimental Studies of the Alchemist      Rellgar
          DK    Darkover(2)            The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights      Strongwill
          DE    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes          GrimFinger
          EL    Krynn(4)                The Evergreen Dominion of the High Elves      Tharkus
          FT    Triumvia(5)            The Expanse of the Free Traders                Wookie Panz
          IL    Zanthia(6)              The Sphere of the Illusionist                  Strylian
          DA    Nyvaria(7)              The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Windstar
          PI    The Sword Coast(8)      The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond              Vball Michael
          GI    Pellinor(9)            The Giants Above The Trembling Ground          Brek
          SO    Zamora(10)              The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer              uncledarkseid
          DU    Mythgar(11)            The Domain of the Great Druid                  Lord Luty the Loyal
          RD    The Untamed Lands(12)  The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons        Morgan Kane

Free Traders to Pirates

Ahoy there Captain Salty.  It seems we are both on the trail of the same treasure chest.  Of course I am only there because someone left me the treasure map.
Since it is in your homeland and us traders are a humble peaceful folk we are willing to leave it without a scuffle.

Can our small group of traders travel safely on the sea of sorrows unit we clear the area?

Trader Joe

(10-29-2023, 10:58 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Free Traders to Pirates

Ahoy there Captain Salty.  It seems we are both on the trail of the same treasure chest.  Of course I am only there because someone left me the treasure map.
Since it is in your homeland and us traders are a humble peaceful folk we are willing to leave it without a scuffle.

Can our small group of traders travel safely on the sea of sorrows unit we clear the area?

Trader Joe

Feel free to travel on safely, master trader.

This is the slowest game ever

(10-30-2023, 07:31 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: This is the slowest game ever

Hahaha Yes. That’s what a one week turnaround looks like?

(10-30-2023, 07:42 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Hahaha  Yes. That’s what a one week turnaround looks like?

It's glacial!  No, ice age moves faster Smile

(10-30-2023, 08:22 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 07:42 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

Hahaha  Yes. That’s what a one week turnaround looks like?

It's glacial!  No, ice age moves faster Smile

My seven year old may get out of high school before this is over.  Sad thing is I will still manage to mess up an order here or there