Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederation game?
I’m in

One spot left!!!

Bump Smile Only one player needed...

Really interesting thinking about what the best pairings might be. Economy plus troops? Economy plus wizards? Something more balanced? Lots of possibilities.

Bump. Only one more needed

I'll take the last spot (Canticar). I suggest a 48 hour turn around.

(05-01-2024, 11:47 PM)gkmetty Wrote: I'll take the last spot (Canticar). I suggest a 48 hour turn around.

Sounds good. If Brek will do selection and set up?

How we bidding again?

I suggest a 2 round snake draft. Choose your regions with one selection and your 2 kingdoms with your other selection. In any order, regions then Kingdoms, or kingdoms then regions. The problem with a 3 round draft is that the persona selecting first in the first round also selects first in the 3rd round. That is an unfair advantage. The other option is a completely random 18 round draft.

These are the normal pairings for confederation games:

Here are the pairings:

(1) Crown Islands and Krynn (4)
(2) Darkover and Diamond Coast (3)
(5) Trimvia and Pellinor (9)
(6) Zanthia and Sword Coast (8)
(7) Nyvaria and Untamed Lands (12)
(10) Zamora and Mythgar (11)

Need some one to roll order for selection of these. Then snake draft for kingdoms. And your kingdom selection is assigned to the region for example if you have the crown/Krynn region your 1st kingdom goes to crown second pick goes to Krynn. If I remember right.

(05-02-2024, 02:09 AM)Strongwill Wrote: These are the normal pairings for confederation games:

Here are the pairings:

(1) Crown Islands and Krynn (4)
(2) Darkover and Diamond Coast (3)
(5) Trimvia and Pellinor (9)
(6) Zanthia and Sword Coast (8)
(7) Nyvaria and Untamed Lands (12)
(10) Zamora and Mythgar (11)

Need some one to roll order for selection of these. Then snake draft for kingdoms. And your kingdom selection is assigned to the region for example if you have the crown/Krynn region your 1st kingdom goes to crown second pick goes to Krynn.  If I remember right.

Makes sense, but maybe a tweak? The person who ends up with last choice of regions, gets to go first in a snake draft for kingdoms?