Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5727 Turn 40 Results
Victory By Rex Is The Gnome Kingdom!

Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom Player Results-40 Grand Total

1 GN uncledarkseid 114,621-164,989

2 WA Strongwill 51,430 -72,160

3 GI Eregnon the Black 28,211 -51,838

4 AN Rellgar 21,003 -33,459

5 EL Milo007 13,188 -28,244

Congrats to Uncledarkseid on win. Which could have been 8-9 turns ago.

Ty PT! And to all the Amazon queens, demon princes, giants, and elves that helped make it possible. And to whoever dropped the few regions that i took from the amazons. And my first grade teacher, Mrs. martzoff, who taught me it was ok to take things that other people have. And to my two older sisters, who routinely beat me and taught me that no matter what, getting beat by your sister is the worst and will lead to therapy (not sure of the significance to this thread, but i feel better having said it out loud).

(01-01-2024, 05:40 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Ty PT!  And to all the Amazon queens, demon princes, giants, and elves that helped make it possible. And to whoever dropped the few regions that i took from the amazons.  And my first grade teacher, Mrs. martzoff, who taught me it was ok to take things that other people have.  And to my two older sisters, who routinely beat me and taught me that no matter what, getting beat by your sister is the worst and will lead to therapy (not sure of the significance to this thread, but i feel better having said it out loud).
Yeah Uncle!  Way to go with short people!