Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5747 - full diplomacy
That’s funny, might have been different if I could recruit companions besides worthless Mephits… just saying. Weak kingdom

DK - UN, please excuse my intrusion into your realm. I have no ill intent. I am leveraging your regions advantage in recruiting. I will depart quickly.

Elementalist to all, from the desk of the weakest wizard kingdom. The fur ball kingdom has finally destroyed me. I gave the best fight possible for a kingdom that has only the powerful mephits as companions. Yes we have the elementals at our command but at P4 we can summon 1, yes I had a few and human troops however those were no match for hounds of hell. (Which I might add “thanks cosmicwiz for suggesting me as the early target”) Nothing smells as bad as a wet dog except perhaps a wet Wookie. Congrats to your most impessive military campaign Mr. Wookie, I hear there might be a daycare you can trample down the road!!! (Just Joking)

This kingdom might need revamping imo

(02-13-2024, 04:49 PM)Strongwill Wrote: Elementalist to all, from the desk of the weakest wizard kingdom. The fur ball kingdom has finally destroyed me. I gave the best fight possible for a kingdom that has only the powerful mephits as companions. Yes we have the elementals at our command but at P4 we can summon 1, yes I had a few and human troops however those were no match for hounds of hell. (Which I might add “thanks cosmicwiz for suggesting me as the early target”) Nothing smells as bad as a wet dog except perhaps a wet Wookie. Congrats to your most impessive military campaign Mr. Wookie, I hear there might be a daycare you can trample down the road!!!  (Just Joking)

This kingdom might need revamping imo

Thanks for the free meals Mr. Wizard.  I think your companions should have included rabbits.  Much more tasty and they run faster.  There could even be snowshoe hairs for ice age games.

Had you chosen the Alchemist instead of the Elementalist you might have conjured some perfume to help with the odor problem you speak of.  It's a scent gland thing and it makes us more attractive.  Lifting the leg to pee is also good exercise.  You should try it!

Happy trails.  Owooooh!

DE -- NE

We can go to blows or we can split the region. I'm fine either way but it's such a shame for Evil to fight Evil when there is so much good in this world to obliterate.

Let me know here or via DM and perhaps we can work something out.

Lord Garth
Prince of Demons

UN - ALL

So this was kind of a good news/bad news turn. The bad news was that everyone in the game decided to attack me at the same time, which is odd since I'm not even close to being in the lead. The good news is that created what can only be described as a target rich environment in Darkover.

AT - I want to assure you that your 5 princes have been given quarters suitable to their high station. Their cells even have wallpaper.

(04-09-2024, 02:31 AM)Eregnon Wrote: UN - ALL

So this was kind of a good news/bad news turn. The bad news was that everyone in the game decided to attack me at the same time, which is odd since I'm not even close to being in the lead. The good news is that created what can only be described as a target rich environment in Darkover.

AT - I want to assure you that your 5 princes have been given quarters suitable to their high station. Their cells even have wallpaper.

AT - UN

First, you can stop with the sad story of the bad news. I was all set to invade the leader, yes the DE, but then you showed up in Pellinor and started taking towns. So, I turned my attack to you instead. And yes, you were second in points on turn 30 and were the only kingdom with 3 regions on turn 35 while clearly invading a 4th and 5th region (mine and the Druid's up north). So your "not even close to being in the lead" is just incorrect. And it is not "odd" that I attacked my invader.

As for Darkover, yep you did a good job up there. I forgot all about that early kidnap capability. Well done. And you probably see at least a couple more targets. Yikes.

Oh well, if everyone attacked you, then we have all paved the way for the DE to win, I suppose. Just curious why, with 3 regions and already invading the DU, you would choose to also invade the Atlantians who were headed elsewhere? I guess these things happen.

We are all going to be worshipping Demon Prince gods in a short while.

P.S. You want to ransom back my princes?

(04-09-2024, 04:23 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 02:31 AM)Eregnon Wrote: UN - ALL

AT - UN

First, you can stop with the sad story of the bad news. I was all set to invade the leader, yes the DE, but then you showed up in Pellinor and started taking towns. So, I turned my attack to you instead. And yes, you were second in points on turn 30 and were the only kingdom with 3 regions on turn 35 while clearly invading a 4th and 5th region (mine and the Druid's up north). So your "not even close to being in the lead" is just incorrect. And it is not "odd" that I attacked my invader.

As for Darkover, yep you did a good job up there. I forgot all about that early kidnap capability. Well done. And you probably see at least a couple more targets. Yikes.

Oh well, if everyone attacked you, then we have all paved the way for the DE to win, I suppose. Just curious why, with 3 regions and already invading the DU, you would choose to also invade the Atlantians who were headed elsewhere? I guess these things happen.

We are all going to be worshipping Demon Prince gods in a short while.

P.S. You want to ransom back my princes?

Okay, I'm missing something. What did I take in Pellinor?

Ok, we both know I meant Nyvaria.

(04-10-2024, 01:07 AM)VballMichael Wrote: Ok, we both know I meant Nyvaria.

Well, we know now.

You do realize I only went into Nyvaria after you started moving in on Darkover, right?