Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5753 - Whirlwind - Full communication
Greetings to all from the Free Traders. As the name implies Smile, we're friends to all and enemies to none as long as profit is to be made!

Can be contacted directly at wfrankenhoff@msn.com

Hello Winstar king of the Illusionist, when would you like me to tax my town in your area?

Thanks,

The Dark Elves

(02-03-2024, 10:53 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: Hello Winstar king of the Illusionist, when would you like me to tax my town in your area?

Thanks,

The Dark Elves
Noble Lord of the Dark Elves,

I will be able to take it on turn 4. So you can do it either this turn or next--whichever is most desired by you.

(02-04-2024, 01:40 AM)Windstar3 Wrote:
(02-03-2024, 10:53 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: Hello Winstar king of the Illusionist, when would you like me to tax my town in your area?

Thanks,

The Dark Elves

I will be able to take it on turn 4. So you can do it by then.

HA-UN

Please tax your pop in my region thank you.

R

Thanks,

The Dark Elves

I will be able to take it on turn 4. So you can do it either this turn or next--whichever is most desired by you.

Thanks,

The Dark Elves

Hello again Illusionist, I taxed my pop center in your area would you please tax your village in my area this turn please.

(02-02-2024, 08:23 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: LI-EL you just passing through?

LI-GI pop in your region I’ll tax next turn.

Ya was just passing through.

(02-01-2024, 11:46 PM)Brekk Wrote: Greetings to my fellow rulers, both esteemed and cunning,

I, Vikus Blackthorn, the shadow that haunts your dreams and the bane of those who dare to cross my path, bid you a chilling welcome. Understand this: my services come at a high price. I offer my nefarious talents in exchange for coin, ancient relics, and a secluded seaside encampment for my followers.

But heed my warning: my loyalty is to none. Those who underestimate me and choose to make me their enemy shall face dire consequences. Your emissaries, agents, wizards, and leaders will not be safe if you cross the path of the Veilwalkers, for that is the name my followers and I have chosen.

However, consider this: allies who seek my protection will find shelter in the shadows. Think carefully before pursuing your dreams of conquest, for the abyss that surrounds the Veilwalkers can be both a formidable fortress and an abyss of endless peril.

Furthermore, any incursion into my realm of Zanthia shall be deemed a hostile act, met with unrelenting force. The darkness within my dominion is a treacherous maze, and those who trespass will find no sanctuary.

Choose your response wisely, for the Veilwalkers that envelop me are both protector and destroyer, depending on the path you choose to tread.

With malevolence and foreboding,

Vikus Blackthorn
Leader of the Veilwalkers
Hi Neighbor. Elves just wish to dance in the forests and will certainly honor our borders. Would very much like to have friendly relations and will likely have need of your services for which we can pay handsomely in time.

HA-ALL

Farmers Market open!!! 50,000 food available. at a low low price of 25,000 gold.

K Proudfoot

EL-TY: Taxing the village this turn if you can wait one more would be appreciated.

(02-04-2024, 05:23 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:

Thanks,

The Dark Elves

Thanks,

The Dark Elves

Hello again Illusionist, I taxed my pop center in your area would you please tax your village in my area this turn please.
IL-DA
Done.

Morgan Kane,

Interested in purchasing Cornucopia if you are interested let me know.

V