Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't help but think of a Golden Apple inscribed To the Fairest

Queen Razor

AM-DE

You can leave JJ alone and I'll call off the dogs. If not, I'll show you how elite troops perform.

Queen Razor

GN - DU, I do not wish to fight you but I did all the hard work and would like to take the city. IF you take the remainder of the region, come back for the city later and I will not not be here.

(03-01-2024, 12:35 AM)gkmetty Wrote: GN - DU, I do not wish to fight you but I did all the hard work and would like to take the city. IF you take the remainder of the region, come back for the city later and I will not not be here.

Fair enough.

"I'll step away and let your gnomes and trolls take this place BUT ... I shall return" --- Douglass MacArthur

(03-01-2024, 05:03 PM)Lord Garth Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 12:35 AM)gkmetty Wrote: GN - DU, I do not wish to fight you but I did all the hard work and would like to take the city. IF you take the remainder of the region, come back for the city later and I will not not be here.

Fair enough. 

"I'll step away and let your gnomes and trolls take this place BUT ... I shall return"  --- Douglass MacArthur

Agreed! I will leave the region as soon as I take the City.

Giants and Dragons and Fairy's, Oh My!