Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5756 SPRING AHEAD
UN-WA

Sir Robin has nothing on you.

(03-10-2024, 08:19 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-WA

Sir Robin has nothing on you.

Hmmm, not sure who Sir Robin is, or how I resemble him. This was probably a really clever quip, but I have missed the point Smile.

Our battle royale will have plenty of points, mostly piercing your craven heart.

Of course, every other kingdom is dropping around us so there's that.

Sir Robin is a famously cowardly knight in the Monty Python Holy Grail movie- the song goes "Sir Robin ran away..."

GL my food rich nemesis.

Adder

(03-10-2024, 09:21 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Our battle royale will have plenty of points, mostly piercing your craven heart.

Of course, every other kingdom is dropping around us so there's that.

Sir Robin is a famously cowardly knight in the Monty Python Holy Grail movie- the song goes "Sir Robin ran away..."

GL my food rich nemesis.

Adder

Thank you for the clarification. My craven heart beats with joy in my cowardly breast. 

Not sure why the BL dropped. My plan was to attack the Tyrant, and instead found the two of you invading. Oh well.

I do have a lot of food, which I would offer to you at normal exchange rates if you were not seeking to cut my throat. You did see a couple of my groups. Not sure you saw everything, but maybe you did with Revelation. 

Anyway, we have about 10 turns left to bash each other up and pave the way for someone else to slip in to the lead.

I will nuke a bunch more of your towns, then we can talk trade. UN

WA - FT
Aren't you busy enough with the UN invading us both? Must I change targets this late in the game?
Let me know if we are going to dance.

UN-WA

He's got nothing left. Focus!

Adder

(03-17-2024, 01:40 AM)VballMichael Wrote: WA - FT
Aren't you busy enough with the UN invading us both? Must I change targets this late in the game?

WA - Have just moved what's left of my army away from the underworld.

Will not be attacking anything of yours.

(03-17-2024, 12:14 PM)Glowamane1 Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 01:40 AM)VballMichael Wrote: WA - FT

WA - Have just moved what's left of my army away from the underworld.

Will not be attacking anything of yours.

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. There is always a safe place in my home from the persecutions of the evil Underworld.