Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
My name is Erik and I live in Wasilla Alaska. I am 52 years old and have a lot of experience in PBEM games. Looking to join a new game and if there is anyone willing to mentor a new player I would be grateful.

See you on the battlefield!

Erik- lots of people are happy to help. Want to play a challenge game to start (one on one), or sign up for anything, and I'll help you?
I'll dm you my email.

Welcome aboard, Bill

Message received thanks!

Hey Erik,

Welcome aboard!

A challenge is definitely a good way to start for a new player but you can also do the tutorial which can be found on the Alamaze Online Order System Page. It's fun, no pressure, you go at your own pace playing against a computer. Good for learning how to do things.

Any questions, hit me up via DM.

John
Lord Garth

(02-17-2024, 04:59 AM)Lord Garth Wrote: Hey Erik,

Welcome aboard!

A challenge is definitely a good way to start for a new player but you can also do the tutorial which can be found on the Alamaze Online Order System Page.  It's fun, no pressure, you go at your own pace playing against a computer.  Good for learning how to do things.

Any questions, hit me up via DM.

John
Lord Garth

Thanks John.

Erik,

Attached are some draft quick-start guides that haven't been finalized yet. They should offer assistance for the first few turns and provide some strategies. If you're keen to jump into the championship game, or any game, feel free to do so! Alamaze is reminiscent of chess; the more you engage, the deeper it becomes. Let me know if you require any assistance.

Best regards,
John

Attached Files
.docx   Alamaze Players Handbook.docx (Size: 29.86 KB / Downloads: 5)
.txt   Sage Advice.txt (Size: 31.4 KB / Downloads: 4)

(02-17-2024, 06:56 PM)Brekk Wrote: Erik,

Attached are some draft quick-start guides that haven't been finalized yet. They should offer assistance for the first few turns and provide some strategies. If you're keen to jump into the championship game, or any game, feel free to do so! Alamaze is reminiscent of chess; the more you engage, the deeper it becomes. Let me know if you require any assistance.

Best regards,
John

Welcome on board.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(02-17-2024, 07:07 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 06:56 PM)Brekk Wrote: Erik,

Best regards,
John

Welcome on board.

Welcome Iron Man.  I hope you find many enjoyable games here and make some new friends along the way.