Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oups forgot to present myself
Hello,
First name is JF, i live in France and i'm much too old. Was on and off with Alamaze these last years because of various life events and work. If i remember correctly, i played a game as Warlock in 2nd (?) Cycle and 1 as Elves in 3rd cycle. I played only the tutorial in 4th but i liked it a lot so i hope that i'll be in a game soon.

(03-06-2024, 10:08 AM)Rotor2 Wrote: Hello,
First name is JF, i live in France and i'm much too old. Was on and off with Alamaze these last years because of various life events and work. If i remember correctly, i played a game as Warlock in 2nd (?) Cycle and 1 as Elves in 3rd cycle. I played only the tutorial in 4th but i liked it a lot so i hope that i'll be in a game soon.

Welcome Rotor 2.  I bet you are not older than I at 73?  I think you may be the only player now from outside the U.S.A.  If you need help there are usually some players glad to lend a hand.

Wookie

Welcome aboard its great to have you!

Did you bring the wine and cheese to the party, Rotor? Welcome!
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief