Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5751 Lions share to the tree hugger.
Victory By Lion's Share Is The Druid Kingdom!
                            Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-40  Grand Total

1     DU     Lord Garth                65,854      92,291
           2     GN     Canticar                  48,649      74,128
           3     NE     CosmicWizard17            50,486      71,881
           4     DE     Windstar                  40,405      56,205
           5     AM     Pine Needle               19,266      41,011
           6     FF     Chris WB                  20,177      33,634
           7     RD     Runigruth                 11,900      27,624
           8     GI     Milo007                    2,478      21,921

Can't wait to hear about his glorious victory.

Oh, come now. All of you know I am far too modest to go on and on about my perfectly woven Machiavellian like strategies, my flawlessly executed tactics that would make Alexander proud, or my overwhelming military victories that would make Gengis envious.

I'm just not that kinda guy.

My only regret in this game is that I made far too few mistakes to actually learn much of anything. And isn't that what it's all about? Each of us learning and growing on our journey? And here I am stuck having to try to learn something from my victories again and again. Perhaps the only thing I picked up in this game was that multiple castings of Summon Death works really really well against the Amazons.

Lord Garth
Grand High Supreme Emperor Game 5751
First Runner up Alamaze Champion 2022

Thanks to the Druid, my food needs on turn 39+ was zero point zero.

I thought good kingdoms didn't have summon death, but I didn't verify, and it turns out the Druid did.

Anyway, started this game strong going after the EL on turn 3 or something. He dropped with little resistance and the AM had two regions. I knew military kingdoms fade like young romance, so I made plans to attack the Necromancer (Darkover), Demon Prince (Triumvia) or Druid (Sword), also next to Krynn and Crown. 

I had some talks with the Red Dragon King, and the Giant was near, too, but I knew they were too smart to go against another military kingdom. I couldn't talk the Red into bum rushing one of the wizards, so finally decided to go after the NE on about turn 15.

Either he got lucky, or I telegraphed my punch, but instead of one group at his capital, he had two... yes two summon deaths. I almost took the capital anyway, but as these things go, that was the high tide for the AM.

The Gem of Planes was in Krynn, and I divined the Dark Elf had the key. He was all the way over in Nyvaria, but the key group was marching east, or maybe not. Hard to tell. He did not communicate. But Bronze Canyon was fat, and I knew the Gnome and a bunch of others coveted it. Then the Dark Elf dropped and the Forgotten took Bronze Canyon, legendaried it, then dropped. I think our fearless Brek FO just wanted to maintain game balance. I did get that key and the Gem, but really couldn't do much with it.

So I hunkered down and tried to raise a wizard to bounty level, finally got there. Then the DE kidnapped my agents and attacked. My counterattack successfully took Imril but I couldn't hold it. Should have raised it as it was pretty plump. I sued for peace and we agreed to go after the Red.

That attack went ok but DE really carried the water, so the game was winding down and I went after the Druid thinking he didn't have death, but he did. The end.