Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome ROK Players
(08-16-2024, 02:21 AM)Olorin Wrote: Once again, newbie question.  Does the Riders trait give a patrol 32 movement points?  Because I just tried it and it gave the error section where it said they exhausted Forcemarch before reaching the 32 mark.

Patrol gets 32, not any other group size.

Just patrol. Maybe I miscounted movement cost. Thanks.

(08-16-2024, 02:31 AM)Olorin Wrote: Just patrol.  Maybe I miscounted movement cost.  Thanks.

Welcome.

Troops move at plus two do force march is 27. Regular movement 22. Smile

Double check terrain also there are a few areas that look like one terrain but are in fact another type. Could be why

A patrol with Riders trait indeed has 32 movement points.
A patrol without Riders trait has 25.
The artifact Champion Stallions adds 7 points to the movement for a patrol. This can push the patrol above 32 movement points. I have seen a bug in the entry program where it does not correctly take into account the stallions and throws an error notice. That being said, the entry program does a great job in checking movement. If it says you are over it is worthwhile to doublecheck.