Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pagan Warlord Game
(06-23-2024, 01:25 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(06-23-2024, 01:10 AM)davekuyk Wrote: Cosmic, Kellenved, and myself.

One more needed?

Sure about being able to hire priestess in pagan? I thought in another recent pagan game i made temple and it would not let me hire priestess. but I love the pagan idea for this format.

This is the message on turn 0 results for a Pagan game:

This is a Pagan game where throughout the entire contest, no noble maidens
                            may be hired with order #510, Ancient Ones consuls may not be issued
                            divination orders (#750, 755, 765, 770, 790, 795, 857) but may still heal
                            (#793) and convert agent to fanatic (#780), and the overall game is limited
                            to 50 turns.

If there is room for one more, I would like to try this.

I do believe we have our four!

Did we want to say no dragons for this game? It may be an unfair advantage. But then it may not...

Let me know if you want me to roll a draft order.

R

Yes please, thanks!

(06-23-2024, 06:53 PM)davekuyk Wrote: Did we want to say no dragons for this game? It may be an unfair advantage. But then it may not...

I see your point on the advantage front. Taking them off the board could really fit the flavor of tough exploration. That said, you're the boss and it's your decision (side bar: DR kingdoms only real advantage, late game, is mobility.) SO it might be a choice of ease of early exploration offset by weakness later...

I'd like everyone to weigh in. I don't want to dictate anything.

(06-23-2024, 09:49 PM)davekuyk Wrote: I'd like everyone to weigh in. I don't want to dictate anything.

If a hard answer is required, then I'd vote to remove the BL/RD.

(06-23-2024, 11:26 PM)Kellenved Wrote:
(06-23-2024, 09:49 PM)davekuyk Wrote: I'd like everyone to weigh in. I don't want to dictate anything.

If a hard answer is required, then I'd vote to remove the BL/RD.

I second the motion.