Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Bounty?
I am playing in several games and I see players casting Bounty all the time, turn after turn. Early as possible and into the late game, Bounties abound!

My question is, why? I have some games under my belt. I've seen the mid- and end-game. If I had infinite food, literally infinite food, not much would change. At the end of the day, I have twenty-five orders, and spending one to have a little more food in the future (barring the failure chance) does not ever seem worthwhile. I look at the spell list a p-6/p-7 could cast, and nearly everything beats out Bounty IMHO.

What am I missing? Are people putting Greater Castles on every town?

But please don't stop casting it, makes it all the better when I take your region Wink

It allows for the construction of many buildings, including fortifications and guard towers. For instance, I put guard towers in every town I take possession of to give me a chance to see if someone is moving emissaries in. Ports also add immense amounts of gold and food potential for your kingdom. Additionally, it lets you recruit en masse for war or sustain a large army.

And you can trade it for gold. I once had 8million food production in a game, and very high wizards. Not to brag. I won that game.
I was not the second runner up.

(07-16-2024, 09:34 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: And you can trade it for gold.  I once had 8million food production in a game, and very high wizards.  Not to brag.  I won that game. 

HAHA

(07-16-2024, 09:34 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: And you can trade it for gold.  I once had 8million food production in a game, and very high wizards.  Not to brag.  I won that game. 

Runner up is just as good, really. Practically the same. Definitely doesn't get the credit it deserves.