Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship Game 2024 5771
Let it be known by all The WARLOCK Reigns Supreme.

Bide my time, Build, Build wait till the time is ripe.

The Red Dragon is running wilde early in this Championship Game!

Are starting position of the Crown Islands is weak..Build, Build, Build. Luck, First artifact found in my region is the Stone of All Minds This will help me secure dominance!

The Red Dragon has three regions early including Stormgate his capital...Wow look at that Defense already.

Artifacts are plundered in the wild in droves!! The Golden Spear of Lerix, Bow of Heracles, Morning Star of Torag and, the Ring of POWER is mine!!!!!

Build, Build, Build there wizards join my cause giving me 12! Get more artifacts!!! Meet the Druid at Anglakel, Sword from the Sky, how to get it without killing his wizards without starting a war.

Build, Build, Build. I cast Dispel Magic on the Druid he will not be able to investigate encounter as he does not have the Adventure trait

Don't make any noise Build, build build become Immortal! Capital redonned by both the Druid and Demon Prince Warn them off threaten to cast Revelation and publish for all to see!!

Build Build Build get ready to strike the Red Dragon Summon enough troops to take Stormgate! Keep an eye on the Druid and Demon Prince!!

Attack the Red!!!!! Move into the Untamed lands teleport onto Blackfire! Enamor to Friendly with Staff of the Great Orator!

.....wait he is now at war with two Kingdoms the Tyrant and the Necromancer!! Change of plans and Take the Tyrant in Nyvaria! But first attack Blackfire, my boys are restless! Luck again Capture some Red Dragon Emmiseries!

The Red dragon must have taken the fight out of him as I show up and destroy what is left of his army and take his capital! His kingdom collapses into history! The Death knights in the Diamond Coast attacks the Druid in Darkover, Let them fight..OMG Look at that defense of Stormgate now will I ever have the opportunity to attack it!

Now strike at targets of opportunity Legendary castles built by kingdoms that will not have the opportunity to take them back! Atlanteans lose stronghold after stronghold to the Mighty Veteran Teleporters of the third Warlock Atlantean prisoners join my crowded Dungeon use any extra orders to build. Cast Revelation on the Death knights.

More targets of opportunity appear. The Death Knights emissaries are in Darkover Three of his Princes are slept and kidnapped. I am sure he will blame the Druid as they rot in my Dungeon! Nyvaria falls into my hands!

Game almost over Must take Stormgate Red Dragon capital has a defense of 326,000 and 19 prisoners! Can my army of 227,000 take this Legendary of Legendary castles with it's high level Wizards and, pleotheria of artifacts?

I arrive at Stormgate, The Red Dragon Armies are busy wresting control of Zamora away from the Necromancer as the Necromancer now rules in Pellinor! I attack! and I build, build and build.

Stormgate Falls!!!! After a mighty Battle I gain the Region the Castle and 19 more prisoners! I credit the 6 weapon artifacts including, Narsil Flame of the West on turning the tide of the battle. The contest is over I have been crowned Champions of all of Alamaze with the Druid and Red Dragon joining me on the podium! I can now Rest, and stop building!

Ended with 32 Prisoners (A record according to Valhalla) and 14 Artifacts

Ruingruth the Sleeping Dragon
Winner Game 5771
Champion of Alamaze 2024
Master of all he sees
The Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
He Who Reigns Above them All

AKA
R