Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Alliance game
Great Job Guys !!!!! One Week Preference for Me

(09-23-2024, 11:41 PM)JohnnyUtah Wrote: one week makes me cry inside a little bit, but I'll go along with the group. I could go for 72 hours.

I would like something a little faster BUT teamwork takes some time, especially for a new player. If we can get people to finish faster, that would be great. But RL happens and I would rather have the players than go too fast for someone.

(09-24-2024, 01:36 AM)Olorin Wrote:
(09-23-2024, 11:41 PM)JohnnyUtah Wrote: one week makes me cry inside a little bit, but I'll go along with the group. I could go for 72 hours.

I would like something a little faster BUT teamwork takes some time, especially for a new player.  If we can get people to finish faster, that would be great.  But RL happens and I would rather have the players than go too fast for someone.

I Agree

Sent to Brek for setup.

Game has been setup. Anything looks amiss let me know

(09-25-2024, 07:34 AM)Brekk Wrote: Game has been setup.  Anything looks amiss let me know

Like my teammate getting two setups? He got CI and GI but should only get Giant. The following is from my game turn 0.

CI    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Cimmerian Nation from the North            Quentin Westcott
GI    Krynn(4)                        The Giants Above The Trembling Ground       Quentin Westcott

Everyone hold off on turns; they may have to be redone. Brek will let us know.

Just curious, are we going with the newbies getting the bonus for this game? I have no idea how that works or if it applies or not. Heck, have not even looked at the game yet.

One other update:

4) Cimmerians Illusionist Illusionist

Team 4 needs Demon Princes added.

Looks like the Cimmerians are Quentin Prescott versus Mauler on the ready tab in the order submission tool.