Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So it begins!

CI The Crown Islands(1) The Cimmerian Nation from the North Bori
LY Darkover(2) The Vile Culture of the Lycans Windstar
SO The Diamond Coast(3) The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer Strongwill
SA Krynn(4) The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights Frostking
DK Triumvia(5) The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights CosmicWizard17
DW Zanthia(6) The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains JohnnyUtah
PI Nyvaria(7) The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond Milo007
UN The Sword Coast(8) The Underworld Cult of Secrets Runigruth
FF Pellinor(9) The Encompassing Realm of the Fairy Folk Ozymandius
NE Zamora(10) The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer Rargrim
RD Mythgar(11) The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons Mauler
DU The Untamed Lands(12) The Domain of the Great Druid Wynand

Diplo on the forms only...Good luck all

R

(09-20-2024, 10:11 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: So it begins!

CI    The Crown Islands(1)    The Cimmerian Nation from the North            Bori
          LY    Darkover(2)            The Vile Culture of the Lycans                Windstar
          SO    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer              Strongwill
          SA    Krynn(4)                The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights  Frostking
          DK    Triumvia(5)            The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights      CosmicWizard17
          DW    Zanthia(6)              The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains            JohnnyUtah
          PI    Nyvaria(7)              The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond              Milo007
          UN    The Sword Coast(8)      The Underworld Cult of Secrets                Runigruth
          FF    Pellinor(9)            The Encompassing Realm of the Fairy Folk      Ozymandius
          NE    Zamora(10)              The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            Rargrim
          RD    Mythgar(11)            The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons        Mauler
          DU    The Untamed Lands(12)  The Domain of the Great Druid                  Wynand

R

Masters of the Dead (DE) and Tamers of the Wild (DU), your pop centers have fallen under the hungry eyes of my drakes. Either their food or their people will sate our voracious appetite. I can offer the wild ones a pop center and the keepers of the hereafter some consideration and a treaty (and a turn to relocate) in return.

(09-23-2024, 09:09 PM)Mauler Wrote:
(09-20-2024, 10:11 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: So it begins!

CI    The Crown Islands(1)    The Cimmerian Nation from the North            Bori
          LY    Darkover(2)            The Vile Culture of the Lycans                Windstar
          SO    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer              Strongwill
          SA    Krynn(4)                The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights  Frostking
          DK    Triumvia(5)            The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights      CosmicWizard17
          DW    Zanthia(6)              The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains            JohnnyUtah
          PI    Nyvaria(7)              The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond              Milo007
          UN    The Sword Coast(8)      The Underworld Cult of Secrets                Runigruth
          FF    Pellinor(9)            The Encompassing Realm of the Fairy Folk      Ozymandius
          NE    Zamora(10)              The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            Rargrim
          RD    Mythgar(11)            The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons        Mauler
          DU    The Untamed Lands(12)  The Domain of the Great Druid                  Wynand

R
Hello Dwarf King, 

I have pop center in your region and you have one in mine. would you be willing to tax yours and I will tax mine in your area this turn?

The Deathknights King

UN-RD

To the master of drakes I m moving into a town that you own in the SC. This is your chance to tax it before I take it next turn. Ever your servant.

Master of whispers

R

DU-FA

Fairy Kin,

My wardens have taken control of your town in the wild lands. They will care for your people as if they nested with the great eagle herself. If there is some way we can offer recompense in the future, I trust you will make your needs known.

Hierophant of the Grove

(09-25-2024, 02:12 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: UN-RD

To the master of drakes I m moving into a town that you own in the SC. This is your chance to tax it  before I take it next turn. Ever your servant.

Master of whispers

R
Thank you.

The great red flying beasts from the noxious lands of the south have invaded the peaceful grove of Pellinor! While the great Red armies are away, lost in my serene forests, take this opportunity, oh people of Alamaze, to come together to claim the treasures of Mythgar as your own!

(09-26-2024, 01:56 PM)davekuyk Wrote: The great red flying beasts from the noxious lands of the south have invaded the peaceful grove of Pellinor! While the great Red armies are away, lost in my serene forests, take this opportunity, oh people of Alamaze, to come together to claim the treasures of Mythgar as your own!

While my greed is legendary, all who wish to call me a friend rather than foe may join my campaign to liberate Pellinor from the fell fey forces corrupting it's once verdant lands.

*personal aside* Good luck Dave! Looking forward to kicking the tires on the 4th cycle

I dropped game, won’t join another till game mechanics are fixed. Lost three leaders on one unusual sighting with a lvl 2 attack, had a P4/P3P3 all using mirror image almost impossible to lose anyone, and the player aid even said no way to lose anyone on it. It killed all three leaders. Every game now I have this results. So I dropped, not going to play from a deficit because of the mechanics. Good luck I’ll keep watch in forum to see if this is fixed.

send me a message on leaders and such as well