Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze Updates Need Your Thoughts! New Players and Vets!
Attention Alamaze Community!
I’m excited to announce that I’m planning some updates to the game over the coming months, and I’d love to get your input on these changes. The adjustments I’m considering will not require programming—those updates are on a separate list that Mike will handle in the future.

Here’s the plan: I’ll be posting my proposed changes over multiple posts, and I encourage everyone to provide feedback and participate in the polls to help guide these updates. Potential changes include redistributing spells among certain kingdoms, evaluating underperforming kingdoms to understand why they rarely win, and exploring improvements like adding spells, traits, companions, and more.

We’ll also be looking at ways to enhance certain kingdoms and companion troops, focusing specifically on boosting their damage and defense stats without altering abilities, as those adjustments would require programming.

I’m aware that these changes will affect current games, so my goal is to concentrate on making improvements that enhance less popular kingdoms, addressing the specific reasons why players avoid them. I aim to make these kingdoms more appealing and empower players who enjoy them.

Additionally, I want to keep pushing Alamaze to new players, and once we’ve refined these updates with your feedback, I plan to advertise Alamaze on a larger scale.

Your feedback is essential, and I value the insights from both our veteran and new players. Please share your thoughts in the polls, and let me know what you think of these proposed updates.

Thank you for your support!
John