Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: Who do you favor in this contest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kalrex
30.77%
4 30.77%
The Deliverer
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalrex vs. Deliverer Titan Match
(07-10-2013, 11:16 PM)Kalrex Wrote: I used to smack you hard at costa Mesa Dave... lets just say I wouldn't want to put that constipated expression of anger on your face for days/weeks/months on endWink Just an hour or so was enough... then the glares during the breaks..

You get surly when you lose wizards.
-The Deliverer

Costa Mesa? I'm in Los Angeles. Feeling like a smaller world (and community) all the time. Smile

No, it's accurate! Dave had a crew with him, I think there were always two or three guys. Team Constipated AngerSmile
Seriously, it's why I never brought up Alamaze with him...

(07-10-2013, 10:19 PM)kevindusi Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 10:06 PM)davekuyk Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 09:15 PM)kevindusi Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 09:06 PM)Kalrex Wrote: Funny thing on the poll results is everyone who voted for Kevin I would smash in about 2 turns...

Does that include Lord Diamond and Wynand?

Hey I voted for The Dusi too!
Cant wait to see you in a game, Dave!

What I think is great is that the leading player (hmm, I need a new word for "leading player"), The Deliverer, in Alamaze Classic is very interested in inviting back a player who might become one of his greater challengers. Does that restrict Dusi to only playing "good" kingdoms?

And results are over 2:1 now in favor of Kalrex being first runner up. I better do something positive to make it all worthwhile.
-The Deliverer

All these bandwagon voters... same people who all bet on the 49'ers last year.