Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: What should be the standard turn cycle?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Retain current 3.5 days all games due simultaneously
25.00%
5 25.00%
4 days, games due on different days
25.00%
5 25.00%
5 day turn cycle, games due different days
10.00%
2 10.00%
7 day turn cycle, all games due same day
15.00%
3 15.00%
7 days and games due different days
5.00%
1 5.00%
I would play in 7 day "slow" games offered - but most would have 4 or 5 day cycles
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn Cycle Opinions
If the one turn a week option wins out (i.e. half the number of turns per month than now for the same price), could you please consider dropping the $8 fee for starting a new game? Besides, it's kinda weird having players pay a monthly subscription then an additional fee when starting a new game.

I voted for keeping it the same, but would also be happy with once/week on the same day. Gives more time for communication and breathing room if there are issues in the real world.

I voted for four days different days. What I wouldn't mind would be to have one game at that pace and a second on a one week or greater turnaround. Would anyone else like to play in both slow and fast games at the same time?