Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalrex vs. the world
I'll select as soon as my opposition announces herself.

Since Thanatos will be mad if someone else doesn't get his same bad deal I'll accept and go 1st- Someone needs to figure out my account $$ issues which will result from this spanking I'm about to deliver.

(06-20-2013, 02:43 AM)Kalrex Wrote: I'll select as soon as my opposition announces herself.

Since Thanatos will be mad if someone else doesn't get his same bad deal I'll accept and go 1st- Someone needs to figure out my account $$ issues which will result from this spanking I'm about to deliver.

We are working on adding some info on turn results regarding slots allowed on the current service level. Of course, we have that Service Level Thread here on the forum for everyone to see how many games each allows.

Kalrex, you will become the next Imperator by entering this game. Then you get to vote on certain things being considered, and you'll have by far the lowest cost per turn of any service level.

(06-20-2013, 02:48 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 02:43 AM)Kalrex Wrote: I'll select as soon as my opposition announces herself.

We are working on adding some info on slots allowed on the current service level. Of course, we have that Service Level Thread here on the forum for everyone to see how many games each allows.

Kalrex, you will become the next Imperator by entering this game. Then you get to vote on certain things being considered, and you'll have by far the lowest cost per turn of any service level.

We may also introduce a new set of Early Strategic Objectives before this game begins. More on that to follow.

I'm game, Miss Kalrex. Pick away.
-The Deliverer

Giants

Dwarves and Demon Princes
-The Deliverer

Let it be known Dwarves were the second pick in a Titan game- This should be saved in the archives...

Red Dragon

Oooooof, damn client meetings take forever!

Dwarves was an easy pick. I've never played them before, which means I've never won with them before... so I figured this would be an easy way to kill two birds with one short, bearded stone.

Ancient Ones
-The Deliverer

Ry Vor

Rest of the WI optional

Once I go Black, I can talk even more smack!
-The Deliverer