Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standby Signup Queue
My standby game is done so put me back on the list as well.

Thanks!

Please put me in the standby queue

Is the game HH dropped out of have an open standby position?

You mean the brand new Magic game that just formed? I tend to doubt it.

No, im already in that game.

I thought I saw a post of yours, saying you were in a team game and were it was late in the game and your team was dropping out....unless ive gone insane.

Sorry... brain lapse. Smile If Ry Vor wants to put in standbys for that game, they would be available, but that is his call.

Do we know if someone will be picking up Jumpingfist position as the DA in game 183? Today is his last orders he is submitting, then the next turn won't be due till Monday. It would nice if someone can take his position ASAP.

There are a lot of people out there that are capable of filling a standby position, so this should be easy to fill.

Add me to the queue please.

Is someone taking over the DA position in game 183?

Not sure taking over DA is best idea. Seems because I announced ahead of time the vultures are already moving in for most my games not sure any are really worth taking over.