Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First:apologies; second: two new titan games
(08-25-2013, 07:53 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Hey Folks,

First: Wanted to apologize to one and all for having to have dropped my earlier games a couple of weeks ago. Had some family issues that needed to be resolved. While not completely finished, things are better than expected and I can resume alamaze--yea!!--but on a more limited basis. Which leads me to:

Second:

I'm looking for two Titan games. Normal pick scenario:
First person: 1rst pick
2nd person: 2nd and 3rd
First person: 4th and 5th,
etc.

Minimum ten turn commitment.

Anyone interested shoot me an email at wfrankenhoff@msn.com

W

Still whistling in the dark here. Where have all the bold players gone?

Quote:Still whistling in the dark here. Where have all the bold players gone?

Is there a Titan version of where the two players only control a single kingdom each with the rest of the map being all neutral? Because trying to control six or more kingdoms on each side is a bit much for some players.

That would be a REALLY interesting variant... especially if you made it two kingdoms that share a region to start. SO/RA, WA/GI (dibs on GI!!), AN/TR, GN/anyone, etc.
-The Deliverer

(09-11-2013, 07:34 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Still whistling in the dark here. Where have all the bold players gone?

I imagine it's more about available service levels and time, than boldness. I'd be happy to take you on after LT, although we only just started, and he has first dibs on a possible rematch.

(09-11-2013, 03:21 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 07:34 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Still whistling in the dark here. Where have all the bold players gone?

I imagine it's more about available service levels and time, than boldness. I'd be happy to take you on after LT, although we only just started, and he has first dibs on a possible rematch.

LOL...LT said essentially the same thing--he'd take me on but you have dibs on a rematch. Tell you guys what...I'll take you each on simultaneously Smile

(08-25-2013, 07:53 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Hey Folks,

First: Wanted to apologize to one and all for having to have dropped my earlier games a couple of weeks ago. Had some family issues that needed to be resolved. While not completely finished, things are better than expected and I can resume alamaze--yea!!--but on a more limited basis. Which leads me to:

Second:

I'm looking for two Titan games. Normal pick scenario:
First person: 1rst pick
2nd person: 2nd and 3rd
First person: 4th and 5th,
etc.

Minimum ten turn commitment.

Anyone interested shoot me an email at wfrankenhoff@msn.com

W

Figure I'll just keep posting until someone takes me on out of sheer frustration and the desire to shut me up Big Grin