Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#124 - Steel Resurgent with Twists - 15 Player
(02-26-2014, 04:57 AM)DuPont Wrote: I hate when I don't get the military results with my turn. Did anybody else also have this problem this turn?

I got the same. First few lines then it got all weird unreadable. Seemed to process though.

Did anyone receive this turn yet, today? I have not.
Silent One

This turn has not been run as of 6pm Friday. We are asking Cipher to take a look at it.

(03-21-2014, 10:37 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: This turn has not been run as of 6pm Friday. We are asking Cipher to take a look at it.

Thanks for the update.

The sheer improbability of the Dark Elves kicking the Witchlord out of the Eastern Steppes probably caused the program to crash.
Silent One

Good guess. That is exactly what is causing the problem! Does not compute. Both Cipher and Grasshopper have family stuff (what??) going on so this may not go out until tomorrow sometime.

So I have to wait 24 hours more to find out how the continuing three-way gang bang against the DW is going? I guess I can live with that. Smile

Speaking of 3-way gang bangs, my Giants could use a few barrels of lube over here. When (if) I get a turn, I intend to return the favor for the Underworld. No lube and no reach around you evil kidnapping bastard!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

What's the problem? You and the WA attacked the DE, took her cap, took her region, and killed some wizards so she asked the UN for help who ensured that your envoy was crowned as your new King. Does that trade not work for you?

(03-26-2014, 12:44 AM)Mauler Wrote: What's the problem? You and the WA attacked the DE, took her cap, took her region, and killed some wizards so she asked the UN for help who ensured that your envoy was crowned as your new King. Does that trade not work for you?

Hey, hey, hey... HEY, you evil, kidnapping bastard! Smile

I, the WA, did not attack the DE at all when the GI invaded Arcania.

I was frolicking in Oakendale with elf women in "lovely diaphanous gowns." Remember?

The only thing of value I received in agreeing to leave Amberland was the promise of Avalon. Then... the AN took it. Then... the DE took it. Then... I, finally, took it back.

Since Lord Diamond and I are both down to envoys as kings, NOW we are going to coordinate. Look out all. Fear our wrath. [Once I clear a little TR infestation out of Oakendale. Those ugly monsters keep eating the elf women!] Smile

Sure is nice to be the one who benefits from the new kidnapping algorithms? Like you really needed the huge advantage Mauler?

Muwahahaha....
Lord Thanatos

Ah yes, I did forget... Smile To be clear, I have not kidnapped anyone though.

I was just clearing up the story on the 3 on 1 gang bang that was posted. But while we're on the topic, I'm certain that the DE didn't appreciate the surprise killing of her wizards by your invisible group or you scooping up Avalon which never belonged to the GI despite any promises he may have made to you. As your invisible group was there on the turn her cap fell, the coordination and intent is clear.

Personally, I gave you good marks for the strategy while deducting for picking on the saintly DE who has never hurt a soul all game. Shame on you Wink