Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#147 - New Full Steel with new ESO & 565's
OK, today we filled the Warlords and Anonymous games which takes a chunk out of available game slots at your current service level. BUT!

This game will have the new 565 opportunities and regulations, new setup changes, which will hopefully be confidential for awhile. So, if things go as planned - and this is likely two weeks off - this will almost be like Cycle 2.5, you might consider upgrading.

Claim your kingdom here - first come, first served!

If this is a signup forum give me the EL. Will try these guys in all there glory.

I want to try the DW. I see they are in the basement of the current Valhalla standings and I love going for the underdog.

I know the power house kingdoms have been taken but there are still a few good kingdoms available

You might want to change the game number for this sign-up to avoid confusion, as Grasshopper reported that 147 was just created yesterday (anonymous steel etc.).
Silent One

(07-25-2014, 04:48 PM)paway Wrote: You might want to change the game number for this sign-up to avoid confusion, as Grasshopper reported that 147 was just created yesterday (anonymous steel etc.).

Yeah, 147 is an already active game that just started (and needs a thread in 'active games' too).
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(07-26-2014, 08:24 PM)Drogo Wrote:
(07-25-2014, 04:48 PM)paway Wrote: You might want to change the game number for this sign-up to avoid confusion, as Grasshopper reported that 147 was just created yesterday (anonymous steel etc.).

Yeah, 147 is an already active game that just started (and needs a thread in 'active games' too).

It was a full anon game you should not even know who is playing that 147 so not sure what good an active thread is. But I do agree this one may be confusing that must be why others are not signing up Smile

I don't see how to change the name of an existing thread. But yes, this is the thread for the next game forming. As said, with two games starting in the last couple days, it will likely be a few weeks before this fills, and we will need it to get the proposed changes in place.

I will start a new thread using this information. You can close this one.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.