Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Steel - Exploratory
Still Available:

The Gnomish Bastions of Alchemy
The Dark Skies of the Black Dragons
The Rangers of the Frontier Marches
The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes

(05-27-2014, 08:35 PM)Cloud Wrote: Still Available:

I like your descriptions!

I shall select the DE kingdom.

Let us see how exploratory works with those ever-so-speedy skeleton troops. Stalwart, stolid, storied, and . . . speedy. Smile
Lord Thanatos

(05-28-2014, 01:43 AM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:

I shall select the DE kingdom.

Let us see how exploratory works with those ever-so-speedy skeleton troops. Stalwart, stolid, storied, and . . . speedy. Smile

Yeah, after turn 3.

Three more kingdoms. We could get started this week still.

We have 3 new players that have not selected a kingdom. New players seem to ignore the forum, then get accustomed to it, even if their sign up email says explicitly you must choose your kingdom by posting on the forum.

Yes, this is really how you sign up for a kingdom.

(05-28-2014, 02:53 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: We have 3 new players that have not selected a kingdom. New players seem to ignore the forum, then get accustomed to it, even if their sign up email says explicitly you must choose your kingdom by posting on the forum.

Yes, this is really how you sign up for a kingdom.

Dodgy Well, one really must spend the correct amount of time to pick ones avatar. First impressions and all. Some things cannot be rushed, especially with such an august and competitive community.Cool

He's got a point. If you rush it you end up with something like The Deliverer's avatar...

Wink

We should probably try to get the new players in this game if possible.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I have reached out again to our new shy players and wish to reserve these three final spots for them for at least 24 hours. If they don't sign up today I'll open it back up for tomorrow as Thursday is the best day to start new games based on our processing schedule.

Welcome also to Beatific. And to young Drogo, who has quickly moved to Commander Level service.

(05-13-2014, 03:48 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Having started three new games in the last week, we need a new game to join.

This will be Classic, 15 kingdom, 15 player Steel, Exploratory. Exploratory means no kingdom starts with a High Priestess, and no HP can be hired before turn 4 and no HP orders (by any character including Ancient Ones Consuls) before turn 4.

Reserve your kingdom by posting here!

Count me in, any kingdom available.