Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diplomacy spell
I think I saw this earlier, but I cannot find int.
When you use 171 diplomacy spell, what kind of troop support do you need, how much arcane support do you need, and does it matter if the PC is owned and not neutral?

(06-09-2014, 01:59 AM)Bash Grimtooth Wrote: I think I saw this earlier, but I cannot find int.
When you use 171 diplomacy spell, what kind of troop support do you need, how much arcane support do you need, and does it matter if the PC is owned and not neutral?

1 it depends on RR, and PC defense
2 it depends on RR and PC defense
3 owned PC's are roughly twice as hard to take

send me an email dbeitz@yahoo.com and I will send you my 171 file

I am happy to share with anyone else who needs it also.

Best of luck!

I send your file to pretty much every new player Smile.

(06-09-2014, 03:57 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I send your file to pretty much every new player Smile.

Good. I know I posted it the table on the forum someplace but I could not locate it via search.

It takes a long time to repost it. The excel file is easier.

Can I get this list please? Also, checking to see if it's still relevant.

(02-13-2015, 06:49 PM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: Can I get this list please? Also, checking to see if it's still relevant.

Send you me your email and I'll send you the current 170/171 spreadsheet.

You can also find the discussion on this spell and the regular 170 order under the section Alamaze Rules and Resources, and then look for Order 171 Diplomacy. It's all there.

Frost Lord has updated the Helpful Alamaze Charts he did a long time ago.

I need to review and then post.  I believe this one is interactive - you input your values.

I think it will include guides for 170 and 171.

Thanks, I PM'd you Hawk.

(02-13-2015, 07:27 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Frost Lord has updated the Helpful Alamaze Charts he did a long time ago.

I need to review and then post.  I believe this one is interactive - you input your values.

I think it will include guides for 170 and 171.

Nice!
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde