Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Leaders
Valhalla is based on a report generated by the system. It is very likely that UM's changes to how the artifacts affect levels translated over to the report. We can't edit previous reports.

There are bound to be circumstances like this one in a game that evolves as this one has. We will eventually have to build Valhalla from scratch with 3rd Cycle. If nothing else, there are a lot more kingdoms.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Right on - I'm content for it to be just some weird artifact of the charts.  Here's a break down of the kingdoms that now have a Master Assassin record that cannot be matched:

DA, EL, GN, RA, UN, WI

With the rest of the Kingdoms, you can still tie the record by maxing out your agents

(09-10-2015, 08:36 PM)Cloud Wrote: Right on - I'm content for it to be just some weird artifact of the charts.  Here's a break down of the kingdoms that now have a Master Assassin record that cannot be matched:

DA, EL, GN, RA, UN, WI

With the rest of the Kingdoms, you can still tie the record by maxing out your agents

The first page of this thread has been updated.

Update. Since this meant so much to Cloud, I decided that anything that Frost Lord could do to fix this travesty would be worth it.... to me. I told him that I wanted to see this travesty of justice fixed and that I didn't want to hear from him until it was. He provided this update today:

I fixed the Agent Levels to exclude the Ring of Invisibility.  It was difficult and took most of the weekend, as I had to review all 50+ Individual (Steel) and Team (Magic) games that we have logged into Valhalla (a total of 825 entries) and compare each Agent value to the max allowed for that kingdom.  The Master Assassin title should be accurate for all games going back to 2013 now.  Please ask the players to review it and notify us if they find any problems. 

You are welcome for my sacrifice.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Whoa.  Amazing.  Great work, guys!

The first post of this thread has been updated with details from Game 175.
 Lord Diamond

The file attached to the first post in this thread has been updated with games 37, 180, and 182.
 Lord Diamond

The file attached to the first post in this thread has been updated with details from games 177 and 178.
 Lord Diamond

The file attached to the first post in this thread has been updated with details from game 174.
 Lord Diamond

The file attached to the first post in this thread has been updated with Games 34, 40, and 183.
 Lord Diamond

The file attached to the first post in this thread has been updated.
 Lord Diamond