Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarven Changes
10. Dwarves
a. (Mountain Supremacy) Now +50% in the mountains (was 30%)
b. (Evasion in Mountains). As before, but perhaps also adding #119 to work as #120 with tactic 1 currently does for DW to not unsettle existing DW players.
c. DW special Order #599 to become increase defense by 4000 at a cost of 10,000 gold.
d. The Axe of Farin always starts in either Region 2, 3, or 6. The Dwarf gets the locations of the Axe and the Portal in the Talking Mountains.

(09-09-2014, 04:06 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: 10. Dwarves
a. (Mountain Supremacy) Now +50% in the mountains (was 30%)
b. (Evasion in Mountains). As before, but perhaps also adding #119 to work as #120 with tactic 1 currently does for DW to not unsettle existing DW players.
c. DW special Order #599 to become increase defense by 4000 at a cost of 10,000 gold.
d. The Axe of Farin always starts in either Region 2, 3, or 6. The Dwarf gets the locations of the Axe and the Portal in the Talking Mountains.

Why not just let the DW start the game with the Axe of Farin in the 1DW?
Lord Thanatos

Yeah baby! Dwarven master race!

BTW, it is triangular tunnels.... the triangle bering the strongest geometric construct and letting 2 dwarves fight abreast while their lousy bad enemies can only squeeze one in there, unless they are really lousy kobolds errr....gnomes I mean.

Now a haiku 4 u - -

Dwarf. Supreme being.
Give me the Axe of Farin
Or I bust yer face

I also have one about the sexyness of bearded ladies that I am saving for the next time I go to that awesome Italian restaurant with that scarey hostess.
"Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts."