Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True AESR
(09-02-2014, 06:37 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Lord Thanatos
The Usurper
VballMichael
Dupont
Jumpingfist
gkmetty
The Deliverer
Lord Diamond
Hidden Hex
Wynand
Gambit1965
kik1661

This is a true AESR and Rick will assign the kingdoms completely randomly. We are ready, Rick!

I am thinking about jumping back into Alamaze. I want to see how the new order entry works and I need to try and snatch up some more Honorifics and Achievements... Cool

I want to try an anonymous game, so if anyone drops from this queue, please put me in their spot.

Thanks,
Frost Lord
The Frost Lord,
Centurion in the Military War College
Pioneer of Alamaze

Welcome back Rick!

Looking forward to this new True AESR contest.
Lord Thanatos

This one is ready to start too.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Will try to create this tomorrow.
Sorry Frost Lord it looks like everyone is sticking.

Game 151 has begun!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.