Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#163 - East vs. West New Player
The East won (or will win) the game by concession since the West has recently dropped out. So congrats to the DA, DW, RA team!!

The game will officially end with the next turn (turn 17 due 04/20/2015) so the players (including the West team) have some time left to issue any last minute orders to gain status points. This is the normal procedure for conceded/cancelled games.

Probably better to recycle to another game I had a good time and made many mistakes I'll post a bit more tomorrow
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

Join the new steel game starting up since this one is ending. We need 2 more players

Let's make sure to share strategies in Valhalla.  I am very interested to see what you guys thought in the first 10 turns. 
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Madmardigan, your picture looks like something from the movie Willow....old old movie

Haha
I'm glad there are still a few out there who appreciate Val Kilmer. 
Big Grin
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Hah. I didn't know Madmardigan was his name in the movie. I need to buy that movie. Havnt seen it since I was like 10