Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Diamond
For those that don't know, Lord diamond (David Davenport), a LONG time player and supporter, was injured in a sledding accident last week and had to undergo surgery for a broken back. Having broken my back twice myself, I know what a long and painful road is ahead of him. Any well wishes for his recovery would be appreciated.

Thanks for letting us know, Wulfgar. 

We are sorry to hear of this, and I know the entire Alamaze community expresses our best wishes, and prayers for a speedy recovery for Lord Diamond.  If you have his house address, it would be appreciated.  

Rick

Here is to hoping your healing goes well and everyone around you stays patient with your recovery. 

Wow, that is terrible. At least he was doing something fun, though. Not like walking out to get the mail and slipping on some ice. Tongue

Joking aside, though, we'll keep you in our prayers. May they give you the good stuff and keep the pain at bay.
bananas (on the forums)
Arch-Mage of Entropy (in games)
             - Wanderer of Alamaze

Player nominated - 
157 - TR : Chancellor 
161 - AN : Chancellor & Iron Willed

Thanks, guys. I am home now and my wife, Kim, is as loving an patient as it is possible to be. Luckily for me, she is also a nurse who happens to be a stay at home wife.

I plan to stay on top of my turns and to dedicate even more time to them.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Great to hear LD! Glad to hear your back home and in loving hands. My best wishes for your speedy recovery. Enjoy the extra time you will get with the family.

(03-01-2015, 07:38 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Thanks, guys. I am home now and my wife, Kim, is as loving an patient as it is possible to be. Luckily for me, she is also a nurse who happens to be a stay at home wife.

I plan to stay on top of my turns and to dedicate even more time to them.

Very good to hear from you, Dave.  Glad to hear you are doing as well as could be hoped.  Good for you with Kim.  Mrs. Vor is an RN as well.

Get well soon LD!
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

All the best to you.

Already said it privately, but here's a big public thanks for everything you do, LD! You are in my prayers for as speedy and pain-free a recovery as possible.