Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Team Game
Are we doing standard warlords draft or HH with knowing kingdoms left

I think which ever works for LD is best just curious

I believe we were using my draft order if that's ok with LD.

(07-16-2015, 01:31 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: I believe we were using my draft order if that's ok with LD.

Whichever draft order is used is fine with our team.

I have been in communication with LD and there seems to be some confusion regarding revealing remaining kingdoms.

We want to see a list of remaining kingdoms prior to each pick. Because of this there is no reason to ever submit more than one kingdom at a time.

Anyone objecting to that?

(07-16-2015, 03:23 AM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 01:31 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: I believe we were using my draft order if that's ok with LD.

I have been in communication with LD and there seems to be some confusion regarding revealing remaining kingdoms.

We want to see a list of remaining kingdoms prior to each pick. Because of this there is no reason to ever submit more than one kingdom at a time.

No that is what I was expecting.  Basically LD sends a list of remaining kingdoms we make a pick and he moves on to the next pick in the draft.  The last pick should also include who is playing each position.

OK, that's fine with me.

(07-16-2015, 03:42 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 03:23 AM)Hawk_ Wrote:

No that is what I was expecting.  Basically LD sends a list of remaining kingdoms we make a pick and he moves on to the next pick in the draft.  The last pick should also include who is playing each position.
I agree with all the above except the part about including who is playing each position. That kind of takes the anonymous part of anonymous... 

Wait, I think Will is right, we weren't going to reveal who was playing what. Correct?

I think he means tell LD who is playing which kingdom for each team so setups can go out LD will not tell any players who is playing which kingdom. We will each only know who is playing the three kingdoms on our respective teams.
Lord Thanatos

LT understood correctly. I was just saying the team captain would tell LD which kingdoms will be played by them and there teammates.
Sorry for the confusion

Ah, Got it. Understand what JF meant now. My Bad....