Alamaze - New

Full Version: The 2018 Alamaze Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This game is listed as partial diplomacy.  Is that forum only every three turns or what?  Does someone want to start a thread under active games?
Partial just mean silent. You know who is playing what but still no talking
(12-09-2018, 12:27 AM)Draugr Wrote: [ -> ]Partial just mean silent.  You know who is playing what but still no talking

got ya
How fares the game? Can anyone post status points thus far? Just don’t give us any info other players would not all already know.
I'll reply as this may well be the only time you may ever see me on the top of the list in a championship game.  This is from turn 6.  We are running turn 9 tomorrow. 
Red Dragon just dropped and it seems he was fighting DA as they were enemies.   SO and UN have also been enemies.
This thread has the information on who is playing which position.

From turn 6:

All Kingdoms:
                          Current              Total

Gnome                525                525
         Dark Elven           450                450
         Druid                450                450
         Illusionist          450                450
         Black Dragon         400                400
         Nomad                400                400
         Necromancer          350                350
         Sorcerer             325                325
         Demon Princes        300                300
         Underworld           250                250
         Red Dragon           219                219
         Warlock              175                175
ALAMAZE 2018 CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATE

Turn 18 is in the books.  It seems to be a patient contest thus far.  Wookie's Gnomes remain at the top of the status points, with 3775, 1400 ahead of 11th place. 

All ten regions are held by the ten kingdoms whose capitals began there.  (Hey, is this thing on?)  Not many enemies declared.  The west seems especially peaceful, things might heat up a bit in the east with recent enemy declarations between Warlock, Demon Prince and Dark Elves.
Seems like prescient timing for the SO HC chair bid...
(02-03-2019, 12:55 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like prescient timing for the SO HC chair bid...

I will choose not to take offense at this comment, even though it could be taken badly. If you stop to think about it, or get input from a veteran player, I am sure you can come up with two excellent explanations for my perfect timing on the HC bid. One of them in this case is the actual explanation.
Sorry, I was mostly chiding. I assumed you took his last PC. I'll admit I'm not sure what the second explanation could be, can you explain?
I guess a standing order of a HC bid would be a second explanation come to think of it Smile

Is there a third I'm missing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9