Alamaze - New

Full Version: The 2018 Alamaze Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(12-07-2018, 12:25 AM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 12:09 AM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]How about we make it every 3 turns forum diplomacy? That was great and would be good pr for the game.

Silent, as posted. Unfortunately, diplomacy leads to teaming and hurt feelings.

I agree.  Although I wish all Alamaze games had some diplomacy, the championship shouldn't be determined by potentially predetermined alliances.  Plus we really should have more Alliance games where players who like to work together can do so openly.
Update:  added wookie and the effects of Aces pick
First 24hr.  Priority who can claim currently.   If no 1st left then 2nd and 3rd can take
Zone 1. DU/EL.   Priority IT for DU
Zone 2. CI/NE.   NE Draugr
Zone 3. WA/DW.  Priority Drogo for WA
Zone 4. SO/AM.   SO Vball
Zone 5. SA/BL.  Priority any SA/BL podium
Zone 6. DE/AT.  DE Acererak
Zone 7. GN/HA. Priority Wookie Panz for GN
Zone 8. IL/RA. Priority IT for IL
Zone 9. DA/LI. Priority IT for DA
Zone 10. NO/AN. NO Son of Conan
Dispersed 1 UN/PI. UN DuPont
Dispersed 2 RD/TY. RD StrongWill

I will update as positions are picked.  Because none on vball list has wins between 12 and 18.  Later tonight all fields will be open to anyone that has a steel podium finish for that kingdom in 2018.  You can check this in Valhalla by finding your name under the player selection.
Actually we need a day two because of the spots that open up after ITs priority is over or he picks.

Anyway. Going well so far I think. If anyone checks and sees they were missed please post
If IT chooses another Region then I will play the Druid. If IT claims his rightful spot as 1st then I’ll be happy to root from the sidelines.
I will take the DU

Wayde2010

I know I have been very busy with work lately and not checking this much but I looked through the steel finishes in 2018 and it looks like I have at least 64,000 points. Not sure why I was left off the list. For things like championship games it would be nice to be considered. No biggie, you all fear me, that must be it.
I don’t fear you but I do respect you! I think that’s even better. I love the fact that you never give up in a game. I feel the same way.
Its an unorganised make rules and quilify as you go championship, Wayde. With that being said, I will try and claim the IL.
(12-07-2018, 01:36 AM)Wayde2010 Wrote: [ -> ]I know I have been very busy with work lately and not checking this much but I looked through the steel finishes in 2018 and it looks like I have at least 64,000 points.  Not sure why I was left off the list.  For things like championship games it would be nice to be considered.  No biggie, you all fear me, that must be it.

I looked it up.   You do have a crap ton of points but 1 2nd place finish with AN.   R10 was claimed by son of Conan with a first place finish.   

You should have been listed in top 12.  But not eligible for a spot yet.
IL to Rellgar
DU to IT

I will update when I get home tonight
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9