Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any interest in an ice age or a 24 hour game? Seeing if any interest. Smile
I'll play either.
(04-09-2023, 01:32 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]I'll play either.

Can you set it up in que? Either is good for me.
(04-09-2023, 02:21 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]

I set up an Ice Age game since it's been a while. 'And Winter Came'. Yes, I'm an Enya fan.
(04-09-2023, 03:59 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2023, 02:21 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]

I set up an Ice Age game since it's been a while. 'And Winter Came'. Yes, I'm an Enya fan.

Winter came and blew its snow all over. Now it needs to be blown. Gee thanks
I'm in assuming I can get my password reset.

Its been awhile. Congrats to Brek on the new venture.
For this Ice Age game, how about adding the other options for the sake of variety?

Include:
  +4 orders above influence
  random cities (1/region, randomly placed)
  pagan mode

In Ice Age, everyone could use the +4 orders. Random cities ensures fair distribution of wealth, especially since this will probably be a wizard-heavy adventure and major cities provide too much gold compared to other regions. Regarding Pagan mode, well, only real men and women play that version where you earn your way...
Forgot to mention, if players want, could try out that experimental Court Wizard option where a single wizard gets raised to pwr-8. If Brek allows this custom option, I could edit each kingdom's 1st group's wizard and raise to pwr-8 on turn 0...
I like each of these suggestions And would join.
(04-11-2023, 08:58 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]I like each of these suggestions And would join.

Same
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5