Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game?
Any interest in an ice age or a 24 hour game? Seeing if any interest. Smile

I'll play either.

(04-09-2023, 01:32 AM)DuPont Wrote: I'll play either.

Can you set it up in que? Either is good for me.

(04-09-2023, 02:21 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:

I set up an Ice Age game since it's been a while. 'And Winter Came'. Yes, I'm an Enya fan.

(04-09-2023, 03:59 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-09-2023, 02:21 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:

I set up an Ice Age game since it's been a while. 'And Winter Came'. Yes, I'm an Enya fan.

Winter came and blew its snow all over. Now it needs to be blown. Gee thanks
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I'm in assuming I can get my password reset.

Its been awhile. Congrats to Brek on the new venture.

For this Ice Age game, how about adding the other options for the sake of variety?

Include:
  +4 orders above influence
  random cities (1/region, randomly placed)
  pagan mode

In Ice Age, everyone could use the +4 orders. Random cities ensures fair distribution of wealth, especially since this will probably be a wizard-heavy adventure and major cities provide too much gold compared to other regions. Regarding Pagan mode, well, only real men and women play that version where you earn your way...

Forgot to mention, if players want, could try out that experimental Court Wizard option where a single wizard gets raised to pwr-8. If Brek allows this custom option, I could edit each kingdom's 1st group's wizard and raise to pwr-8 on turn 0...

I like each of these suggestions And would join.

(04-11-2023, 08:58 PM)VballMichael Wrote: I like each of these suggestions And would join.

Same