Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Silent
Warlock.   Want another crack at it   Smile

(07-27-2017, 02:14 PM)JonDoe Wrote: I do not think there is any combination of the 4 dispersed kingdoms starting together that there are not enough neutral PCs to allow for starting towns and villages in regions.   The game is not so fragile it cannot handle 2 extra kingdoms.   Also smart players should avoid regions it could happen in out of there own need to survive in the game.   Nobody should likely take IL/RA if both RD and TY are in the game.   The full random option of the creation gui is more likely to cause false starts than allowing all dispersed.  Your current biggest risk of a game not being created correctly is when players draft on the forum then fill in there draft results on the game creator gui.   Upto 13 chances for a mistake to happen.  The 13th is the game could be set wrong to begin with i.e. Random cities or victory conditions

Huh??

I will take demon princes

I'll take the Cimmerans

I'll try the RANGERS please.

Can someone tell me where the link is for the Game Creator queue so I may post my selection there as well?

Fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders

I'll go in for the SO.

Eregnon: SO
Warmaster: RA
Mad Hatter: CI
Ramses: DE
Diws: WA
Ohman: AN
Tark: RD
UncleMike: DU

Need TarK and Warmaster on Que.

I think I will Change to the UN