Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Labors of Heracles
(09-06-2019, 07:40 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 05:26 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Seems like a very lovey-dovey game, Where is the smack?  We crave Smack, we Darkelves are ruthless!  Err, that is we used to be ruthless, now... we still ARE, I mean... but not really technically ruthless.... I guess...

Ssshhh. Save the smack talk until after turn 4 runs.

Oh come on that was funny, because the Darkelves lost ruthless?
Well, at least we still have a rich history of Military...
(whisper whisper)
What??  Damn it, bring me my horse!
uuuuuuhm
(throws up his hands.)

I’m confused.

(09-06-2019, 09:54 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: I’m confused.

If I read the rules correctly... between the 3rd cycle and Maelstrom the DA lost the traits called Ruthless, Military Tradition and Riders.  Which stinks because I played the DA in a duel (which is 3rd cycle) and very much enjoyed those traits.  I'm also laboring under the illusion that I am funny, sooooo, sorry about that.

(09-07-2019, 12:37 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 09:54 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: I’m confused.

If I read the rules correctly... between the 3rd cycle and Maelstrom the DA lost the traits called Ruthless, Military Tradition and Riders.  Which stinks because I played the DA in a duel (which is 3rd cycle) and very much enjoyed those traits.  I'm also laboring under the illusion that I am funny, sooooo, sorry about that.

Lol  you are funny, and I’m aware of the traits change (been here a minute)   I wasn’t sure why you were talking in the forum during the dead ( quiet period?)   But it was a funny story, I shared it with my dog....   Smile

OK so, it was not registering with me that diplomacy only at end of season meant no talking at all, so sorry about that... but Late Fall means talking now or no?

(09-10-2019, 12:08 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: OK so, it was not registering with me that diplomacy only at end of season meant no talking at all, so sorry about that... but Late Fall means talking now
I think so?

Aye mate late fall be meaning a new port of call. So here is to wine, women, and rum. All the things a salty sea dog be missing. Let the parlay begin!
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

DA -> AT  Sir, my prison guards are inquiring... Can Atlantians actually breath underwater?  I suspect they're considering waterboarding.

RA - RD We need to take Town of the First men in order to secure our area. This is not an act of war or hostility, simply claiming what is ours and was not disclosed during the last time you could talk.

you had me at wine and women!