Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5481 Ice Age Summertime
(08-08-2020, 12:56 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 09:06 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD --> All/any
Looking for 25k food will pay 13k gold.  Will make it 18k gold if can do for 3 turns.

Can do for three turns. Just say yes

Brek you in?

SO-ILL
I want to get my starting agent home. Can you trust me enough to give me a location to jump to in Nyvaria from my starting town, heading north?

(08-08-2020, 09:12 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: SO-ILL
I want to get my starting agent home.  Can you trust me enough to give me a location to jump to in Nyvaria from my starting town, heading north?

IL-SO

Six to the north and one to the east.  There you  should find a rustic tavern nestled in the trees just off the road aptly named Uncle's Haven.  Your agent will be able to find respite there on his journey home.

Safe travels.

(08-08-2020, 01:24 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 09:12 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: SO-ILL
I want to get my starting agent home.  Can you trust me enough to give me a location to jump to in Nyvaria from my starting town, heading north?

IL-SO

Six to the north and one to the east.  There you  should find a rustic tavern nestled in the trees just off the road aptly named Uncle's Haven.  Your agent will be able to find respite there on his journey home.

Safe travels.

Gracias, and may your wizards power grow ever stronger

(08-08-2020, 08:58 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 12:56 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 09:06 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD --> All/any
Looking for 25k food will pay 13k gold.  Will make it 18k gold if can do for 3 turns.

Can do for three turns. Just say yes

Brek you in?

Yes I'm in, hold confirming your turn till I let you know I can change up my orders please.
Changes made once again we are glad we can trade you some beautiful gems for your woman Smile

RD--> SO

Confirmed 18k gold for 25k food until next talk turn

(08-08-2020, 08:59 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD--> SO

Confirmed 18k gold for 25k food until next talk turn

Roger that, women on the way.  Not sure what a dragon will do, but they are on their way

CI-All

We can talk? I've got something to say.

After turn 10 runs

(08-12-2020, 05:08 PM)VballMichael Wrote: After turn 10 runs

You are the source of all knowledge re: 3 turn communication. Thanks.

I say that with great admiration.

True story: when I was a young attorney, my boss (mentor) brought me into his office and told me about a client he'd had back in the wild days. This guy had invented a ... ahem,  artificial phallus that was super realistic- then veins, the heft, the whatever. I'm partial to my own, of course, but not so experienced in what makes phallii(?) super awesome, but these were.

Our dear inventor, however, was beset with smaller minds stealing his designs. He could tell, my boss said, because the vein pattern on these knockoffs showed they were copies. Could my boss help?

Not sure, but the point of the story was this guy was the Michelangelo of Dildos. That sounds funny. But that's really something. In all the whole world, to be the best at something?

Talk next turn!