Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5560
(10-03-2021, 04:32 AM)Brekk Wrote: UN --> DU

Looking for more of that food, will take as much as possible. I am a little short on cash but willing to provide additional "favors" at your request.  So my offer is as much food as I can buy for 10k and 2 favors performed by my best agents.

You have a deal and I expect I'll have a target for you next turn.

(10-03-2021, 09:59 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

Looking for more of that food, will take as much as possible. I am a little short on cash but willing to provide additional "favors" at your request.  So my offer is as much food as I can buy for 10k and 2 favors performed by my best agents.

DU - UN   Can I collect on the "favors'?  BL showed up at my village at LN again.  This time it's a Prince, FL, and a priestess named Dianne.

NE - I have food available. I dont need favors at this time. would prefer gold for anyone interested. Someone got lucky last turn and their agent who tried to steal food from me did not get caught.

How much food?

HA-all expansive minded kingdoms. The Diamond Coast is vacated and looking for new ownership. The CI armies are losing there leaders and wizards and the 2CI is soon to be no more.

It seems the silly barbarians thought they lured us into a trap, 9nly to find out, there group will now be destroyed.

AT - all

I have 100k in food if anyone is in need.

(10-04-2021, 09:57 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 09:59 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

DU - UN   Can I collect on the "favors'?  BL showed up at my village at LN again.  This time it's a Prince, FL,  and a priestess named Dianne.
Favors repaid

DU - AT   Greetings Captain.  You are welcome to buy the freedom of your governor for 1 gold piece.

CI-ALL

2CI is just fine, thank you. The HA seems to be running "short" on emissaries, however.

(10-08-2021, 03:41 AM)Eregnon Wrote: CI-ALL

2CI is just fine, thank you. The HA seems to be running "short" on emissaries, however.

Not true,, I have many emissaries.  However,, All my emissaries are short.