Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
UN-IL, DE, DU

No food needed. Happy to help with anything else of course.

(10-15-2021, 10:45 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: De-all

Looking to trade 40k food for 20gold

Ketchup and mustard included, free of charge

Ha- i may have a bunch of food next turn, if the ranger quits taking all my stuff

HA - DE
    I can take that off your hands if you like.  40k food for 20k gold?
Keeope

(10-16-2021, 10:45 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - HA  Would my little neighbors care to buy 60k food?

HA - IL
  Of course... 60k food for 33k gold sound good?  1.1
Keeope

SO-ALL

3 turns of Bounty casting for 100K after the third turn. anyone interested?

Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Ruingruth

(10-16-2021, 01:07 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 10:45 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: De-all

Looking to trade 40k food for 20gold

Ketchup and mustard included, free of charge

Ha- i may have a bunch of food next turn, if the ranger quits taking all my stuff

HA - DE
    I can take that off your hands if you like.  40k food for 20k gold?
Sold!  Putting order in now

(10-16-2021, 05:54 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: SO-ALL

3 turns of Bounty casting for 100K after the third turn. anyone interested?

Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Ruingruth

HA - SO
How would you feel about 3 turns of "successful" Bounty spells for 50k per turn?   It's more money long-term, but you absorb the risk of a mis-fire...  We would even pay up front to aid in your research.
Keeope

(10-14-2021, 10:07 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Un-HA king of all trades and generous return policy-

I have a crystal of clean provenance. Owned only by a fat dwarf, or an octopus, or minor godling, or somesuch before me. No other kingdom.

Realize, this trinket cost many red shirts, like 12? They all died. So sad.

What is it worth to you?

I know you are a keen bargainer, so I imagine you will fleece me. 150,000 food and 50,000 gold? Food on turn 1, gold and artifact on turn 2?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

PS I will not steal it back. Of course, others will know its number, but I guarantee on my, oh whatever, I guarantee I will not steal it back during this game.

HA - UN
   Ahh, my favorite artifact. A crystal.  Slight hiccup in our deal in that the maximum amount I can trade you in a single turn is 100,000 food.  So this turn, I will add that order (100k food for 1 gold), and we will have to settle up the remaining 50k next turn.  I should have caught that earlier.  We good, bro?
Keeope

HA - All
For reasons that no one can possibly decipher, we need to buy more food than normal this turn. I think we're going to target 150-200k total. Illusionist and Demon Prince, if I get it from you, the rate is 1.2 and 1.1 respectively...
Keeope

(10-17-2021, 01:46 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:07 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Un-HA king of all trades and generous return policy-

I have a crystal of clean provenance. Owned only by a fat dwarf, or an octopus, or minor godling, or somesuch before me. No other kingdom.

What is it worth to you?

I know you are a keen bargainer, so I imagine you will fleece me. 150,000 food and 50,000 gold? Food on turn 1, gold and artifact on turn 2?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

PS I will not steal it back. Of course, others will know its number, but I guarantee on my, oh whatever, I guarantee I will not steal it back during this game.

HA - UN
   Ahh, my favorite artifact. A crystal.  Slight hiccup in our deal in that the maximum amount I can trade you in a single turn is 100,000 food.  So this turn, I will add that order (100k food for 1 gold), and we will have to settle up the remaining 50k next turn.  I should have caught that earlier.  We good, bro?

UN-HAmmering HAlflings-We can figure something out. If you get enough food from other partners, the above is fine. If not, we can work something out.

UN-DU Forgive the trespass. I am not picking up any item nor making war. Just marching some very thin troops home. Very thin. Almost skin and bones, with no skin. As a slight repayment, I'd be happy to provide you a bit of information. You mentioned it a few turns ago. You want number, or number and name?

(10-17-2021, 01:57 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 01:46 PM)Keeope Wrote:

What is it worth to you?

Charmed, I'm sure.

UN

HA - UN

UN-HAmmering HAlflings-We can figure something out. If you get enough food from other partners, the above is fine. If not, we can work something out.

UN-DU Forgive the trespass. I am not picking up any item nor making war. Just marching some very thin troops home. Very thin. Almost skin and bones, with no skin. As a slight repayment, I'd be happy to provide you a bit of information. You mentioned it a few turns ago. You want number, or number and name?

HA - UN
   No worries on our deal, sir.  The Halflings do not make deals we cannot honor.  We have enough to fulfill the 100k trade this turn, but Alamaze doesn't appear to have enough wagons for 150k food at once!!  We can do the first part of this, even if others not to share second breakfasts with us...
Keeope