Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Alamaze 2021 Championship Qualifier
2. Wookie Panz
3. Brekk
4. Cosmic Wiz
5. Windstar
6. Uncle Darkseid
7. Lt. Gisgo
8. Pine Needle
9. Rellgar

2. Wookie Panz
3. Brekk
4. Cosmic Wiz
5. Windstar
6. Uncle Darkseid
7. Lt. Gisgo
8. Pine Needle
9. Rellgar
10. Drogo
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(01-08-2022, 01:52 AM)Drogo Wrote: I just had an unexpected health problem knock me out of the games I was playing and I'd like to jump back in if there's room.

There's always room for Drogo.  Hope you are getting better.

A BRIEF UPDATE FROM MORDOR

Welcome back, Drogo.

Still three spots left, I believe.

Obviously we are in a lull at the moment.  We expect things to pick up with the new release.

For now, I am going to keep the end of 2020 pricing in place.  If you are at Warrior Level new games cost only $5 setup and you have double slots available, so besides your monthly subscription, you would be able to be in four games for a total of $20 more.  I'm just trying to allow players to play cheap and more games while waiting for the next release.

MMXXII has been jealously held by me as I want it to be as perfect as practical and it wasn't quite ready.  

A major component is the new trait model, and I am hoping to have that to Mike tomorrow (1/12).  Mike has completed much of what was on the priority list of tune-ups, including sequencing so that for example Dispel Magic can dispel Wind Storm.  Learning Regional Reaction is after orders that can effect regional reaction.

Fear and Valor limited to max of 35% in any battle.

I will write an update later on the progress more generally.  I want to have the design work done by the end of this coming weekend.  Just as an aside on how these things go, probably 80% of the design effort is in cutting, formatting, and otherwise making a useable document from hundreds of notes and partially completed pieces. Maybe 15% is conceptualizing the components working together and adjusting, leaving 5% that are the original thoughts that chisel into the creation.

"Done", as in handing it over to Mike.

As always, your reaching out to hiatus players is much appreciated, Lords of Alamaze.

I'll take the # 1 slot

1. Lord Garth
2. Wookie Panz
3. Brekk
4. Cosmic Wiz
5. Windstar
6. Uncle Darkseid
7. Lt. Gisgo
8. Pine Needle
9. Rellgar
10. Drogo

I will take #11.

One left.

1. Lord Garth
2. Wookie Panz
3. Brekk
4. Cosmic Wiz
5. Windstar
6. Uncle Darkseid
7. Lt. Gisgo
8. Pine Needle
9. Rellgar
10. Drogo
11. Dakaria

1. Lord Garth
2. Wookie Panz
3. Brekk
4. Cosmic Wiz
5. Windstar
6. Uncle Darkseid
7. Lt. Gisgo
8. Pine Needle
9. Rellgar
10. Drogo
11. Dakaria
12. VballMichael

(12-28-2021, 08:14 PM)Windstar Wrote: What makes a kingdom an unicorn kingdom?

They are only 1/2 as horny.