Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5693 - Partial Diplomacy
(08-23-2023, 04:28 PM)Zar@shand Wrote: Gold is always welcome.

Gold it shall be, then! On Turn #7, I shall dispatch gold to thy realm, Lord of the Moon.

Lycan Overlord,

My attempt to dispatch gold to you in the forthcoming cycle of this epoch has failed. 'Twould appear that your kingdom must be a declared all of my kingdom, ere this direct transfer of  gold can transpire. And declaring your kingdom an ally on the same cycle as I issue to command to transfer the gold will not work, either. This will require two cycles to complete, instead of one, and this lies beyond my realm of control, as it is the will of the gods, themselves, that such limitations are imposed.

That you might be enlightened,

Master of Shadows

Free traders are belated open for business, especially with my neighbors Elementalist (apologies for your village but needed it for control) and Sacred Order.

Lycan Overlord,

The order has been given.

A shipment of gold to your kingdom's royal coffers will transpire in the next cycle of time in this epoch.

Master of Shadows

(08-26-2023, 01:29 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Free traders are belated open for business, especially with my neighbors Elementalist (apologies for your village but needed it for control) and Sacred Order.

Greetings free traders.

Will you tax your town in darkover this turn ? my emissary is looking to take control this turn.

Elementalist

(08-26-2023, 01:29 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Free traders are belated open for business, especially with my neighbors Elementalist (apologies for your village but needed it for control) and Sacred Order.

So, you're Morgan Kane?

Well, that took me a while to figure out, huh?

Your Turan (former Turan) still hasn't been eliminated in Hyborian War game number HW-982, a we head into Turn #32. It's invading Brythunia, I think (or intends to, anyway).

AM-LY

Sorry, I have been away for some time and have not been on the forum. Did you convert my captured agent or is she in your dungeon? (If you converted her it is my own fault as you did warn me that you would attack the pop) If she is available can I ransom her from you?

R

GI-DK ......check

(08-29-2023, 03:17 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: AM-LY

Sorry, I have been away for some time and have not been on the forum. Did you convert my captured agent or is she in your dungeon? (If you converted her it is my own fault as you did warn me that you would attack the pop) If she is available can I ransom her from you?

R

I have your agent and you can have them back. Let me know when you have the orders and then transfer me 1 gold.

(08-29-2023, 05:15 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 03:17 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: AM-LY

R

I have your agent and you can have them back. Let me know when you have the orders and then transfer me 1 gold.

AM-LY

I could do it this turn if you can. Let me know. I will also throw in a belly scratch.

R