Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5684
Listen well, Elementalist Magus,

Your audacity knows no bounds, for you dare tread upon my sacred domain to lay claim to treasures that hold no place for you. Know that your arrogance and greed have unleashed the fury of my pack, whose loyalty to me and our realm burns brighter than any moonlit night.

You prance into our lands as if entitled, blind to the danger that now coils around you. The ancient artifacts you so covet are not mere trinkets to be pilfered, but vessels of untold power, bound by the magic of centuries. Should your blasphemous fingers dare to touch what is not yours, you will awaken a wrath beyond your reckoning.

Picture this, Magus: as you clutch the stolen artifact, the skies will darken, and the very ground beneath you will tremble. The collective fury of my pack will descend upon you like a storm, teeth bared and eyes aflame. Your powers, impressive though they may be, will shatter against our combined might.

This is not a hollow threat, but a promise of the inevitable. My pack and I ride to war with a unity you can only dream of. We are not your enemies yet, but make no mistake, crossing this line will earn you a place in the annals of history as a foolhardy trespasser who dared to defy the natural order.

Consider this warning carefully, Magus, for the choices you make under the moon's gaze will seal your fate. The path you tread is fraught with peril, and your arrogance will lead you to ruin.

With the intensity of a thousand growls,
Bararod Jhaan, the Werewolf King

Miserable fool of a Took!

You really should not have messed with my town. Now, like the Lidless Eye of Sauron, my full gaze is upon thee. Your kingdom will lie in ruins, as werewolves descend in awful fury upon the inhabitants of your wretched population centers, even as Underworld agents hunt down the accursed members of your kingdom's royal court. I assure thee, there will be no place to hide. I shall hound your pathetic Elementalist hide to the bitter end. For the price of a town that you could not keep your greedy paws off of, you have invited destruction - nay, annihilation - upon thee and thine!

In the future, should you even have one, do not make the obvious mistake of assuming that my town is thine, and that you may do with it whatsoever thou pleases. Blood is the price for such insolence on a grand scale!

Hear me, traders and merchants of the realm! The mighty pack of Bararod Jhaan comes seeking sustenance in these trying times. We offer not only the glint of gold, but the strength of our unity in exchange for the nourishment that shall sustain our kind.

In the shadows of the forest, beneath the watchful eye of the moon, we come with the weight of hunger and the promise of prosperity. Our gold, earned through honor and courage, speaks of our willingness to forge alliances that benefit us all.

Bring forth your bounty, your grains and meats, your fruits and provisions. Let them be the foundation upon which we build a mutual understanding, a bond that stretches beyond the differences that separate our realms.

Gold for food, a trade of survival and strength. Let our words be carried on the wind and reach the ears of those who hold the power to fulfill this pact. The pack of Bararod Jhaan stands ready, and our word is as solid as the earth beneath our paws.

Answer this call, and let our territories flourish together in the light of cooperation.

(09-02-2023, 04:15 AM)Brekk Wrote: Hear me, traders and merchants of the realm! The mighty pack of Bararod Jhaan comes seeking sustenance in these trying times. We offer not only the glint of gold, but the strength of our unity in exchange for the nourishment that shall sustain our kind.

In the shadows of the forest, beneath the watchful eye of the moon, we come with the weight of hunger and the promise of prosperity. Our gold, earned through honor and courage, speaks of our willingness to forge alliances that benefit us all.

Bring forth your bounty, your grains and meats, your fruits and provisions. Let them be the foundation upon which we build a mutual understanding, a bond that stretches beyond the differences that separate our realms.

Gold for food, a trade of survival and strength. Let our words be carried on the wind and reach the ears of those who hold the power to fulfill this pact. The pack of Bararod Jhaan stands ready, and our word is as solid as the earth beneath our paws.

Answer this call, and let our territories flourish together in the light of cooperation.

HA-LY 

Hear us Great Leader of the pack. Right now is a tough time for us in the food department as we are in the middle of our two days of feasts and festivals. As much as we love to watch our children play with your puppies we will not be able to help you until the end of the season.

We would also really appreciate your not howling at the moon over the entire night. It really makes it hard to sleep in the shire. Perhaps 11pm would be a good compromise?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Mr rellgar, well played.
Mr Brek. I just had an army of red dragons destroyed by a navy. No battle, just destroyed. I would rectify the confusion on the open seas in it’s entirety. Also, I had tried to trail the free traders previously across the seas (and i am glad it failed). Why would dragons not be able to trail across the seas? I can see point of groups not being able to, but dragons fly.

I once lost a 230,000 point army group to a sea battle. This needs fixed.

(09-04-2023, 04:48 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 04:15 AM)Brekk Wrote: Hear me, traders and merchants of the realm! The mighty pack of Bararod Jhaan comes seeking sustenance in these trying times. We offer not only the glint of gold, but the strength of our unity in exchange for the nourishment that shall sustain our kind.

HA-LY 

Hear us Great Leader of the pack. Right now is a tough time for us in the food department as we are in the middle of our two days of feasts and festivals. As much as we love to watch our children play with your puppies we will not be able to help you until the end of the season.

We would also really appreciate your not howling at the moon over the entire night. It really makes it hard to sleep in the shire. Perhaps 11pm would be a good compromise?

Ohh what a wonderful feast season we have had. We just can’t wait until our next one next month. We have a bit of food left over from the festivities. Our accountant TOOK claims it to be 30K food we can spare. We will even turn it into kibble to make it easier for your consumption. Of course since we halflings do not take sides this offer is open to all the kingdoms of the realm.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-05-2023, 05:03 PM)Strylian Wrote: Ohh what a wonderful feast season we have had. We just can’t wait until our next one next month. We have a bit of food left over from the festivities. Our accountant TOOK claims it to be 30K food we can spare. We will even turn it into kibble to make it easier for your consumption. Of course since we halflings do not take sides this offer is open to all the kingdoms of the realm.

And to think, I spent 40,000 gold on the open market for food, just this last turn, alone.

Is this an offer from the Godfather to purchase our 30k food for a sum of 15k gold minus the horses head?

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(09-06-2023, 06:19 AM)Strylian Wrote: Is this an offer from the Godfather to purchase our 30k food for a sum of 15k gold minus the horses head?

Sure. I'll go ahead and issue the order for it, if you like.