Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5684
Tongue 

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! The only rule is no attacking kingdoms where the average height is under 4 feet.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(07-29-2023, 03:58 PM)Strylian Wrote: Rulers in this Campaign:
        Abbr    Region                           Kingdom                                                       Ruled By

FT     The Crown Islands(1)      The Expanse of the Free Traders                   Rellgar
          LI      Darkover(2)                    The Empire of the Lizard Kings                      Zarashand
          DA    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves           Runigruth
          RD    Krynn(4)                         The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons        uncledarkseid
          DK    Triumvia(5)                      The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights     Windstar
          GI     Zanthia(6)                        The Giants Above The Trembling Ground      Strongwill
          HA    Nyvaria(7)                        The Commonwealth of the Halflings              Strylian
          LY    The Sword Coast(8)          The Vile Culture of the Lycans                       Brek
          AN    Pellinor(9)                         The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones      Jon Deaux
          UN    Zamora(10)                      The Underworld Cult of Secrets                    GrimFinger
          EM    Mythgar(11)                     The Chaotic Planes of the Elementalist          DuPont
          SO    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer                Glowamane

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! The only rule is no attacking kingdoms where the average height is under 4 feet.

Not sure if would be worth the effort chasing you little morsels down. Bite size snacks at best.

(07-29-2023, 07:07 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
        Abbr    Region                           Kingdom                                                       Ruled By

FT     The Crown Islands(1)      The Expanse of the Free Traders                   Rellgar
          LI      Darkover(2)                    The Empire of the Lizard Kings                      Zarashand
          DA    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves           Runigruth
          RD    Krynn(4)                         The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons        uncledarkseid
          DK    Triumvia(5)                      The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights     Windstar
          GI     Zanthia(6)                        The Giants Above The Trembling Ground      Strongwill
          HA    Nyvaria(7)                        The Commonwealth of the Halflings              Strylian
          LY    The Sword Coast(8)          The Vile Culture of the Lycans                       Brek
          AN    Pellinor(9)                         The Secret Servants of the Ancient Ones      Jon Deaux
          UN    Zamora(10)                      The Underworld Cult of Secrets                    GrimFinger
          EM    Mythgar(11)                     The Chaotic Planes of the Elementalist          DuPont
          SO    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer                Glowamane

Not sure if would be worth the effort chasing you little morsels down. Bite size snacks at best.
Precisely
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(07-29-2023, 09:27 PM)Strylian Wrote:

Precisely
Question, can I take a red dragon with customization?  I typed it in and did not get an error message, but I see that the order  specifically states no non flying brigades

(07-30-2023, 12:14 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:

Precisely
Question, can I take a red dragon with customization?  I typed it in and did not get an error message, but I see that the order  specifically states no non flying brigades

No, they too big. You can with ESO rewards

(07-30-2023, 01:46 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(07-30-2023, 12:14 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:

Precisely

No, they too big. You can with ESO rewards

Thanks. Figured as much.

Apparently, a couple of days after the game began, but the Underworld player checking in.

It doesn't hurt that I can finally access the forum, again. Long story of the self-inflicted variety.

(07-30-2023, 07:01 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote: Apparently, a couple of days after the game began, but the Underworld player checking in.

It doesn't hurt that I can finally access the forum, again. Long story of the self-inflicted variety.

Welcome back.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

LY --> AN
I have a coastal town, I'm interested in keeping. Willing to trade a coastal town/village in my region.

(07-31-2023, 08:25 PM)Brekk Wrote: LY --> AN
I have a coastal town, I'm interested in keeping.  Willing to trade a coastal town/village in my region.

I don't usually go out of my way to create merchant fleets, but what the hell, could be interesting.  It's a deal.  Assuming this kind of deal is acceptable.