Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in a Mentor game??
I see a lot of new members, giving the game a try.  

I would propose a mentor game.  If you have an interest sign up here and pick a number, if you are willing to be a mentor place it behind your name.  As a mentor, you will simply be asked to be available for questions and help a new guy out.

1. Brek (Mentor)
2. PTRILEY (Mentor)
3. RELLGAR (Mentor)

I’ll mentor if needed.

I'll mentor. No takers yet.

I want the thread open for if we get enough people will add mentors.

I will

Oh man, do I have a couple of suckers to line up. I was at church for game night, and these two dudes hustled me at Carcassone. "That's a 42 point city!" I swear is not a made up line.

I will text them now.

Somebody want to do the Duel game with Tharkus? He's waiting.

He also followed my advice to join more than one of the regular games. He also did the Tutorial.

First come, first served!

(09-13-2023, 12:39 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:

He also followed my advice to join more than one of the regular games. He also did the Tutorial.

I just picked this up and will private message to Tharkus.

(09-13-2023, 01:03 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 12:39 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:

I just picked this up and will private message to Tharkus.

I tried to private message Tharkus but his name does not come up on the recipient list so I have no way to contact him and help him through the duel.
Tharkus if you read this contact me by email please.  You can reach Wookie at:
dwarncke@comcast.net

(09-13-2023, 01:03 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I just picked this up and will private message to Tharkus.

Thanks, Dan!

(09-13-2023, 01:03 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I tried to private message Tharkus but his name does not come up on the recipient list so I have no way to contact him and help him through the duel.
Tharkus if you read this contact me by email please.  You can reach Wookie at:
dwarncke@comcast.net

I don't think that he's registered on the Alamaze forum.

He has seen that the Duel game is started, Dan. I told him who you are, here.