Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no internet
Lost cable tv and internet at home due to weather early Wed (neighbors too). Cannot access email or game server. Using public library right now to type this message. Time Warner tech coming on Sat. Rick is on his own from Wed to perhaps Monday. Have to drop from the new Anon Accelerated Steel game that I just signed up for...

(08-27-2015, 03:14 PM)unclemike Wrote: Lost cable tv and internet at home due to weather early Wed (neighbors too). Cannot access email or game server. Using public library right now to type this message. Time Warner tech coming on Sat. Rick is on his own from Wed to perhaps Monday. Have to drop from the new Anon Accelerated Steel game that I just signed up for...

Can't you go to the library for turn result then to enter orders? Smile
Hate to see a drop so early; maybe someone can pick it up.

I have done many a turns from McDonalds when i moved and had no internet for a week. nothing like McWifi

Hell, I could run your turns for you until you get online. I am not in that game.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

The game was just created today and the first turn is set for next Wednesday, both for Mike and we have several players in their first game, or first game in quite a while, so allowing contemplation until Wednesday seems fine.  Then its M-W-F.

Let's be chivalrous with the six newish players, although I know its tougher in an Anonymous environment. Good hunting to all!