Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC
The other artifact I have is a ring of protection.

WI - GN
Oops I have horn of intriped not a ring of protection. Kind of falls in the plow category

(02-06-2016, 03:21 AM)Acererak Wrote: DE-EL

I'm willing to trade. I'll trade you PH for the Spear in 1EL.

Ok, how about next turn, not the one running today.

DE-EL

Ok, go ahead and move in a guy if you like. We can make the trade next turn. Shall we extend our NAP?

(02-06-2016, 03:30 PM)Acererak Wrote: DE-EL

Ok, go ahead and move in a guy if you like. We can make the trade next turn. Shall we extend our NAP?

Sure, how about through turn 25 (end of your bad season)? And, as always, could be renewed then.

DE-BL

Let's talk longer term. I have the Warlock in a pact with me but am open to discussing how we work together in endgame.

(02-05-2016, 10:07 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 10:19 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: DW-RD

Tremendous Majesty,

Can you please confirm we are trading back the two artifacts this month for the minimum 10,000 gold each?

Also, if you happen to have any information (groups, emissaries) on the Rangers, that would be helpful.

Finally, if you could let me know what population centers in Synisvania that you own, that would also be very helpful, as I could make sure to avoid them.

Best,
Grundun

Just following up, thank you!

Yes, sorry, forgot we had not confirmed we are sending back your artifacts. Here are the pop centers we hold in Synisvania.
RY, PZ
SW,QW,PW

UN-DW

Your offer, take you up, we do. Work together, against BL, we will.

UN-EL

Favor, we owe you. If favor, you want, our northeastern water town, you take, in Torvale. Send gold for now, later we trade for Oakendell town. Agreed, we are?

UN-ALL

Questions questions questions! Help, please, we ask.

1. What reaction level, BL is, in Runnimede?

Enemy/Ally The Black Dragon King has declared the Underworld King a sworn enemy!
Runnimede Our regional reaction here has worsened due to our enemy controlling the
region.
Southern Sands Our regional reaction here has worsened due to our enemy controlling the
region.
Enemy/Ally The Underworld King has declared the Black Dragon King a sworn enemy!
Denigrate The citizens of Runnimede have learned the wantoness of the Black Dragon
kingdom!
Denigrate The citizens of Runnimede were tricked into distrust of us by the lies of
the Black Dragon.
Runnimede The Underworld kingdom has gained control of Runnimede.
Runnimede Our regional reaction here has improved due to our gaining control of the
region.
Runnimede Our regional reaction here has improved due to our enemy losing control of
the region.

2. What means, the below, for GN groups, emissaries, artifacts?

Royal Palace The Gnome ruler has surrendered and their kingdom has been removed from the
conflicts within this contest: no new orders will be issued. Artifacts in
possession may have been relocated to an area that was previously explored
by our kingdom.

3. 10,000 gold credit, for agents, we give, for BL King name, also capital location.

DE-EL

I will get back to you on the NAP by Monday.

WI - UN

The Dark lord needs a war perhaps you would consider letting me join. I would prefer to join by myself with you as I would be using my full resource vs one common enemy. We like the dragon but believe joining your side would net us greater benefit. Of course if others join then more allies can be called to help.

Dark lord